T-top fabricator

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

flatsbroke22

T-top fabricator

Post by flatsbroke22 »

Looking to add a T top to my Pathfinder. Trying to find someone fairly local. I’ve reached out to a few guys, Coyote in Nashville, Ga, Machine and tool in Adel, Ga. and a place in Blackshear, Ga. I’ve haven’t heard back from Gulf Coast in Perry, Fl. Is there anyone else you recommend in the area that I can contact? It will be a custom build with crows nest.
2002 Pathfinder 2200v ‘21 200 Suzuki
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: T-top fabricator

Post by silverking »

You might give Metal Fabrication in Tallahassee a call. They do poling/casting platforms, but not sure about T-tops. Quality work, though.

850-205-2300
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
flatsbroke22

Post by flatsbroke22 »

:thumbup:
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Second the fabrication shop in Tally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

Rich's Welding Service in Wewa, fantastic quality and wont break the bank, give Stetson a call at 850-890-7875 or email at richstetson90@gmail.com .......tell him Chris with Team Chasin' Tail sent you.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

You won’t hear anything from gulf coast in perry. They aren’t doing private work anymore. I begged feed to build me a tower and they just wouldn’t do it. Good luck. T tops are nice
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
flatsbroke22

Post by flatsbroke22 »

Salty Gator wrote:You won’t hear anything from gulf coast in perry. They aren’t doing private work anymore. I begged feed to build me a tower and they just wouldn’t do it. Good luck. T tops are nice
I actually got a call back from Yancie yesterday and he suppose to get me a quote today.
flatsbroke22

Post by flatsbroke22 »

Hollywood wrote:Rich's Welding Service in Wewa, fantastic quality and wont break the bank, give Stetson a call at 850-890-7875 or email at richstetson90@gmail.com .......tell him Chris with Team Chasin' Tail sent you.
Thank you sir!
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

flatsbroke22 wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:You won’t hear anything from gulf coast in perry. They aren’t doing private work anymore. I begged feed to build me a tower and they just wouldn’t do it. Good luck. T tops are nice
I actually got a call back from Yancie yesterday and he suppose to get me a quote today.
No kidding. That’s fantastic. Fred Morgan told me they weren’t doing private work anymore, but that was 2 years ago. They did my original T top and it was fantastic, Yancy is good people. I wish they would have built my tower for me. Good luck FB, hope it works out for you.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven