Nice rig

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

eightwt

Nice rig

Post by eightwt »

Anyone else see the large Everglades boat docked at Shell Pt.? 4 large outboards, custom rig for sure.
Srbenda

Re: Nice rig

Post by Srbenda »

No, but I sure would like 290 Pilothouse!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
All photos copyright @saverymill
Fish Masterson
Site Sponsor

Post by Fish Masterson »

Yep
Attachments
20200522_094347.jpg
The Liver is EVIL and Must be Punished
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Everglades 435CC, Quad Yamaha 350s? Gorgeous boat, 44' of pure adrenaline.

Also a cool appx $750k. I'll take a van down by the river under the bridge and this thing all day.... and still not be able to afford the fuel bill!

I wonder if its a new (used) purchase or vacation over 4th holiday.
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
FlyrodC

Post by FlyrodC »

A buddy of mine texted me a picture of it a few months ago. Someone local owns it and yes, there are quad 350's on it. 1400 HP.
Srbenda

Post by Srbenda »

FishWithChris wrote:Everglades 435CC, Quad Yamaha 350s? Gorgeous boat, 44' of pure adrenaline.

Also a cool appx $750k. I'll take a van down by the river under the bridge and this thing all day.... and still not be able to afford the fuel bill!

I wonder if its a new (used) purchase or vacation over 4th holiday.
Sounds efficient.

A run from St. Mark's to C-Tower and back would burn a whopping 57 gallons or $150. Of course, if you buy this boat, what is a fuel bill anyway?

The best mpg came at 4,000 rpm and 37.3 mph, with a burn rate of 54.4 gph for 0.68 mpg

https://www.sportfishingmag.com/fishing ... des-435cc/

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
All photos copyright @saverymill
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

I’ve haven’t seen it in a couple weeks. But it was a fine specimen. I couldn’t afford the gas in such a vessel. But happy for those who can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

That's awesome, I doubt fuel crosses the owners mind. There's been a big express scalloping on the east flats near St Mark's as well, got to have deep pockets too. Then again 43ft with a cabin and you never need to go home, they can't repossess what they can't find :-D
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Post by onefishtwofish »

Red Beard wrote:I’ve haven’t seen it in a couple weeks. But it was a fine specimen.
Thanks, I have been cruising with it.

:smt005 ;-) :smt005
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

onefishtwofish wrote:
Red Beard wrote:I’ve haven’t seen it in a couple weeks. But it was a fine specimen.
Thanks, I have been cruising with it.

:smt005 ;-) :smt005
Right on. Hope you have been filling the coolers! Kids have been asking about Quadzilla they haven’t seen it lately.

KLONG
Site Sponsor

Post by KLONG »

I am not sure but it may belong to the guy from Ga. that bought my house and three others within six month's at Shell Point. Money does not seem to be a problem. If Harmsway chimes in he will know, he is the un-offical mayor down there. :( :(
Fish Masterson
Site Sponsor

Post by Fish Masterson »

either he got it rewrapped/painted, or someone else couldn't stand it, because a really nice everglades with quads just passed me in the shell point canal, and it had a totally different color scheme.
Maybe they are giving them away somewhere. Anyone know where such a giveaway might be?
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Fish Masterson wrote:either he got it rewrapped/painted, or someone else couldn't stand it, because a really nice everglades with quads just passed me in the shell point canal, and it had a totally different color scheme.
Maybe they are giving them away somewhere. Anyone know where such a giveaway might be?
Ha ha man don’t we all wish

Fish Masterson
Site Sponsor

Post by Fish Masterson »

After quite an extensive investigation that would have left Sherlock Holmes envious, I located the vessel tied to a dock adjacent to where I took the above picture. Logic says he had the boat redone from stem to stern, and my hopes of a giveaway have been dashed.
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Fish Masterson wrote:After quite an extensive investigation that would have left Sherlock Holmes envious, I located the vessel tied to a dock adjacent to where I took the above picture. Logic says he had the boat redone from stem to stern, and my hopes of a giveaway have been dashed.
Ha ha. Amazing how many of us frequent the area, yet never see one another. Unless y’all ain’t saying hello..