New leadership at Sailfish Boats

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

New leadership at Sailfish Boats

Post by silverking »

Sailfish Boats Names New President/CEO

Rob Parmentier has been named President & CEO of Sailfish Boats. Prior to this announcement, Parmentier served in the same capacity at Marquis Yachts in Pulaski, WI.

Parmentier, an avid outdoorsman, and fisherman is looking forward to getting a Sailfish out in the gulf to take advantage of all of the fishing and family-friendly features.

“I am excited to join the team at Sailfish Boats and look forward to jumping right in to push and move Sailfish forward to become a stronger presence in this vibrant and exciting market segment of the boating industry,” said Parmentier.

Sailfish Boats was founded by Paul Hoppes in Havana, Fla. in 1986. Hoppes is happily retiring after 34 years in the maritime business.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
FishWithChris

Re: New leadership at Sailfish Boats

Post by FishWithChris »

I think the last Sailfish boat I've seen around our area was the one that George had some 15 years ago. Definitely a northern boat - just looked them up and didn't realize they were making so many different model boats.
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: New leadership at Sailfish Boats

Post by silverking »

The original design was patterned after the legendary Potter SeaCraft variable deadrise hull. Super seaworthy boat. I tested a couple models years ago, but the company has definitely been lower profile of late.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat