Looking for....

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

SouthernPointe

Looking for....

Post by SouthernPointe »

Looking for one of these. Does anyone have any ideas where to find one? It’s a cover for the trolling motor outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Re: Looking for....

Post by onefishtwofish »

Can't read the brand name. I had so many troubles with my plug, I went to hard wired. There are lots of those on google, but if you want just the cover you will need to google it by name.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Looks like a standard Marinco plug? Call BPS parts dept or Marinco?

But really, replace it with a Battery Tender plug and call it a day. Best on the market, hands down.

sent from the Ketchup Packet
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
SouthernPointe

Post by SouthernPointe »

FishWithChris wrote:Looks like a standard Marinco plug? Call BPS parts dept or Marinco?

But really, replace it with a Battery Tender plug and call it a day. Best on the market, hands down.

I agree however I then have the issue of filling holes.

FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Remove precious, lightly sand and clean, cut to fit starboard sheet and hole for BT, wire, install, BAM! Otherwise you can try and make a new cover out of starboard and routing/beveled edges to recreate?

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
SouthernPointe

Post by SouthernPointe »

FishWithChris wrote:Remove precious, lightly sand and clean, cut to fit starboard sheet and hole for BT, wire, install, BAM! Otherwise you can try and make a new cover out of starboard and routing/beveled edges to recreate?

Yup, I’ll probably do that! Thanks for the idea!

fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

I second the Battery Tender suggestion. Hands down the best TM outlet on the market.
I believe you can print the template from their website. You might be surprised at how close it will cover your existing holes. https://www.batterytender.com/Battery-T ... -Connector
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Another vote for Battery Tender. Great product.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat