Miami Boat Ramps

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

TOWM

Miami Boat Ramps

Post by TOWM »

Does anyone watch the YouTube channel "Miami Boat Ramps"? It is frightening to watch how inconsiderate and down right stupid some human beings can be! It's also an educational channel to watch and learn what not to do and what to do around boat ramps. I wonder what we would see if someone hid a camera at one of our local boat ramps!?
procraftwes
Site Sponsor

Re: Miami Boat Ramps

Post by procraftwes »

TOWM

Post by TOWM »

Thanks for providing the link!
ropeman

Post by ropeman »

Check out the You Tube channel "The Chit Show". I wonder how much that guy is making filming crazy people at the boat ramps.
squiffynole

Post by squiffynole »

Filming goof ups at boat ramps in Miami and then posting them on youtube for laughs seems like a good way to get beaten up.
PhishingNole

Post by PhishingNole »

I'm too embarrassed to admit how many hours I've watched that channel, but it's damn addictive.

I'm also ashamed that I didn't have the foresight to set up a camera at a boat ramp, post the content to YouTube, and make it a very well paying career.

Props to that guy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

geofish

Post by geofish »

Try the videos of boat misadventures in Haulover Inlet.
Scary & entertaining all at the same time

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ropeman

Post by ropeman »

PhishingNole wrote: April 17th, 2021, 6:19 pmI'm also ashamed that I didn't have the foresight to set up a camera at a boat ramp, post the content to YouTube, and make it a very well paying career.

Props to that guy.
Well then you'll feel worse if you check out "Darcizzle Offshore" because she is getting paid to go fishing! They never told me about this stuff at the jobfair in highschool!
PhishingNole

Post by PhishingNole »

If I thought I could make the money she does by fishing in a bathing suit all day... Unfortunately, the market for people willing to pay to see my hairy ass is somewhat smaller.

At least there's some "talent" and work involved in what she does. The haulover and boat ramp dudes just set up a camera and edit. They don't have to stay in shape or sell their souls and probably make as much. Damn smart guys.

Props to them all though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ropeman

Post by ropeman »

I will never complain about the St Marks boat ramps again! Well maybe just a little when someone is parked in the middle of the road and talking on the phone :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrzyQQamKg