Excellent Service

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sun Daze

Excellent Service

Post by Sun Daze »

Took my boat to Sunshine Boats for annual service/PM. Took them less than a week to get it in and out. This time of year, that's unusual. Especially with how busy they are. Pete and Marvin thanks for the excellent and quick service!

Also need to give a big shout out to TM Trolling Motor Repair. The motor on the auto deploy/stow on my Ulterra died. Spoke with Doug yesterday afternoon, told me to bring boat by and he'd install a new deploy/stow motor without removing trolling motor from boat. Got there about 9 this morning, was gone about 945 with everything working as it should. Again, great service!!
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Excellent Service

Post by Juan »

Good to know info. I haven't had any problems with my auto deploy and stow (knock on wood) but since it's out of warranty it's good to know someone can fix it if I do. The local Minn Kota repair shop doesn't have the best reputation. I googled TM Trolling Motor Repair for their #.
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Doug over at the trolling motor shop is one of my customers on the auto parts side. They are some good people and very trustworthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

kenfly wrote:Doug over at the trolling motor shop is one of my customers on the auto parts side. They are some good people and very trustworthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have to agree, they've helped me a few times, and very quickly. Great folks - always recommended

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Ridenemwild

Post by Ridenemwild »

Interested in the contact info for the trolling motor shop. Have a new trolling motor I need to have mounted and wired up.