Bass Pro Shops 2015 Fall Hunting Giveaway!!!!

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Bass Pro Shops
Site Sponsor

Re: Bass Pro Shops 2015 Fall Hunting Giveaway!!!!

Post by Bass Pro Shops »

DaniBeth it is safe to say you are the real deal! Wonderful pics of so many different animals!
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Bass Pro Shops wrote:DaniBeth it is safe to say you are the real deal! Wonderful pics of so many different animals!
She is a redhead.....

Be Vewy, Vewy careful!

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Bass Pro Shops wrote:Wow!!!! So many great photos to choose from. We had to go through it several times to pick a winner! We love seeing so many pictures of all you hunters out there and really love the pictures with the kids involved. It all starts at a young age....

After about 20 minutes of looking the winner has been decided...

DRUM ROOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL...........CONGRATULATIONS TO MEMBER USER NAME BBB!!!! What a GREAT picture of a young hunter with a nice turkey!
Dale was born with a horseshoe up where the son don't shine! :lol: Congratulations my man!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
RedMann
Site Sponsor

Post by RedMann »

I thought for sure Danibeth would be the winner! Bass Pro folks need to hire her to do some catalog modeling. :D

MudDucker -- You might have better luck next time if the person in the pic isn't wearing Cabelas gear. 8)
bbb

Bass Pro Shops 2015 Fall Hunting Giveaway!!!!

Post by bbb »

Awesome. Thanks a lot. My son will be super excited. It was his 1st bird on the last day of this past season and we were on WMA land. 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 spurs and 11" beard.

Still have the bird in the freezer waiting to be mounted.

PM sent

Spur shot.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

RedMann wrote:I thought for sure Danibeth would be the winner! Bass Pro folks need to hire her to do some catalog modeling. :D

MudDucker -- You might have better luck next time if the person in the pic isn't wearing Cabelas gear. 8)
Dang, I didn't notice what the kid was wearing. :oops:

Of course, that pre-dated the BassPro opening in Tallahassee. Had BassPro opened in Valdosta as it planned, he would have been wearing BassPro.

I guess I will send that picture in to a Cabelas contest now.
Last edited by MudDucker on November 5th, 2015, 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Danibeth

Post by Danibeth »

BBB Congratulations! And those are some great spurs on that bird! I can imagine just how excited your son was with his first turkey.

Thanks BPS. Everyone should have a passion....mine just happens to be hunting and fishing (though I haven't done enough of it recently) and most anything to do with the beach or ocean. It's also great that my hunting partner is talented with the camera. Lots of great memories and adventures preserved with great photos.

Reddmann you're very kind to say that.

Congratulations again BBB. Hope your son enjoys his new case :D

Danibeth
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Danibeth wrote: (though I haven't done enough of it recently)
:o :o :o :o I'm speechless! :lol:

Thanks for the contest BassPro. I can assure you, I have spent a few sheckles online, in the Tallahassee store, the Macon store, the Atlanta store, the Islamorada store, etc, etc! Great place to shop! :thumbup: