NFGFC 2021 and beyond

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

NFGFC 2021 and beyond

Post by NFGFC »

Attention members:
I am announcing well in advance that 2020 will be my last year as club president and Keli’s last year as Treasurer and Score Keeper.

This is the 20th season since the club was founded in 2001 and while it has been a fun four years as president, I feel it is time for someone else to take over the reins and deal with all the challenges you have to deal with in a truly thankless roll. I hope someone will step up to the plate who is up to the challenge in 2021, because if not the club will simply not exist beyond the 2020 season.

I would hate to see this happen after all these years, especially after we grew the club in 2019 by 30% and had what felt was the best tournament year we have had in years by increasing tournament attendance by 35%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC 2021 and beyond

Post by Steve Stinson »

Thanks for your service Chris. You've said this same thing for the past 3 years now, but maybe I'll believe you this time. :thumbup:
NFGFC

Re: NFGFC 2021 and beyond

Post by NFGFC »

Lol, it’s definite this time bud. Each year I say one more year and each year several people talk me into staying but this year is the last, I want to focus more on IFA tourneys with Gav and getting him into Bass fishing to make the team come high school etc

I love the club and I hope someone steps up for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk