Please note NFGFC

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

Please note NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

Our kickoff meeting is NEXT week!!!!

Just wanted to remind you guys this February 29th tourney will be the ONE and ONLY tourney we allow ANY measuring device other the the check it stick for the iangler app

If you are using something other than a check it stick for the Feb tourney it must have 1/4” increments and it must have a 90 degree bend on it to slide the fish up against (remember your pics matter and will be rejected if we can not see the fish and measurements clearly)
Starting in April (we don’t have a tourney in March) you must have the check it stick which you can purchase through our website or at Academy Sports.

When we run a tourney like this the measuring devices need to be the same for the best accuracy.

So this is your heads up Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FishWithChris

Re: Please note NFGFC

Post by FishWithChris »

Why are we giving a grace period on the first tourney? We did so with the kickoff unofficial tourney at the beginning of the month? We've established that the Check-It-Stick is the official club measuring device for two seasons now.

Arguing because not enough coffee this morning. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from the KetchupPacket
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
NFGFC

Please note NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

FishWithChris wrote:Why are we giving a grace period on the first tourney? We did so with the kickoff unofficial tourney at the beginning of the month? We've established that the Check-It-Stick is the official club measuring device for two seasons now.

Arguing because not enough coffee this morning. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from the KetchupPacket
Hahaha well Academy sports were out of them and when we order them it takes about 5-7 days to receive them and we have some people who fish who don’t use FB at all or enough to keep up with all our changes
Sooooo we will announce alllll the info at the meeting so there are zero excuses and we’ve covered social media AND face to face!

ya know we have to cover our bases for those that will say “we didn’t know” or “you didn’t give us enough time” yada yada

Believe it or not we STILL have people questioning if we are doing the CPR tournament or not for next weekend....and I don’t know how many times we’ve said the answer to that!!!

(I get it, it’s frustrating)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: Please note NFGFC

Post by Steve Stinson »

I'm the guilty party who grabbed the last two at Academy. I needed one and so did Hobbs, so I bought both of them. I haven't checked around at any of the other outdoor stores. You would think somebody with connections at Bass Pro Shops could order a bunch of these..... :-D