Some dumb questions...

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Juan
Site Sponsor

Some dumb questions...

Post by Juan »

Well, not so dumb for me. :-D

Is the "I Angler - Tournament" the correct app? I downloaded it from the Play Store and installed it but don't see any mention of the upcoming tournaments or instructions on how to use it.

Is attending the meeting on the 27th mandatory? I live 120 miles from Tally so it's a real inconvenience for me and I don't do Facebook so is there a way to find out what was put out at the meetings if you don't do Facebook?

EDIT: Never mind... should have read more of the threads. :hammer: just found the NFGFC website.
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
NFGFC

Some dumb questions...

Post by NFGFC »

Hahah we don’t have the upcoming tourney set up yet so you won’t see it on the app just yet

we try to go Facebook live and answer any questions on this website or Facebook or through email the meeting is not mandatory but does have a lot of info given out at it

Whew 120 miles is a looonnnggg way away

Email us or call Chris and let him speak to you
850-591-0575

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Some dumb questions...

Post by Juan »

NFGFC wrote: Whew 120 miles is a looonnnggg way away
Not too bad actually and I don't mind pulling the boat that far but wouldn't want to drive that far for a meeting and then again for the tournament.
Keaton is close to 170 miles so I won't be fishing those but my plan is to fish at least the Carrabelle and Ecofina tournaments. Hopefully I can figure out the app by then. It doesn't look like the one in the video.
I haven't fished a NFGFC tournament in 3 or 4 years now but I've still got my NFGFC decal on the boat trailer. :-D
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/