NFGFC winners 2/29/2020

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

NFGFC winners 2/29/2020

Post by NFGFC »

NFGFC had a fabulous first tournament out of Keaton this past weekend!
It was cold and windy and we ended up with 13 teams!
I heard we had some difficulties being I wasn’t there but everything worked out in the end

Congrats  to all our winners

1st place w/13.79#s -Michael Aman and Carson Falk-

2nd place w/11.17#s - Asa Martin, James Padgett and Bradley Martin

3rd place w/8.42#s -Chris Harwood and Mike Green

Big red(7.00) Carson Faulk

Big trout(5.55)- Michael Aman

JazziJelli Most spots with 5- Michael Aman and Carson Falk

Luck of the Draw team #6- Chris Harwood and Mike Green

We paid out $760 and $130 for the luck of the draw

Next tourney is April 4th out of Ecofina

*Please remember with all the new regulations regarding trout and now that we are no longer doing Iangler you no longer have the option to upgrade your fish throughout the day via picture

You are only allowed to harvest ONE trout per boat it is no longer per person and we are stressing to you if we find out your team is culling you will be disqualified and possibly banned from the club for the year with zero refunds!!!! We cannot stress this enough so choose your fish wisely because you only get one shot.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC winners 2/29/2020

Post by Juan »

Looks like a great day!. I tried to follow along but could never get the app to display any data. :smt009
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Juan wrote:Looks like a great day!. I tried to follow along but could never get the app to display any data. :smt009
NFGFC will not be using the iAngler App for the 2020 Tournament Season, so you will not be able to receive any data there. The only way you can really follow-along now is the hootin' and hollerin' heard from echos across the pond and trying to use your best Flipper skills to pinpoint via echo-location the direction they're coming from :lol: :lol:

TOUGH conditions out there, but a definite good time. Great to meet a few new faces and see some old ones from last year. I thought my trout (4.61 lb?) was going to be pretty close, but Aman (as usual) came in and smacked down all expectations of another 1st Place finish for us.

Harwood did well with the weigh-ins... but definitely missed K-Money's motherly tone to maintain an orderly conduct during the shenanigans :-D :lol: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

FishWithChris wrote:
Juan wrote:Looks like a great day!. I tried to follow along but could never get the app to display any data. :smt009
NFGFC will not be using the iAngler App for the 2020 Tournament Season, so you will not be able to receive any data there. The only way you can really follow-along now is the hootin' and hollerin' heard from echos across the pond and trying to use your best Flipper skills to pinpoint via echo-location the direction they're coming from :lol: :lol:

Thanks. The tournament was listed on the app but there was never any data posted. Now I know why and I'll be deleting that one. :D
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

nice work. I heard conditions were tough.

Fine trout Aman. Congrats!
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

Thanks Brian got lucky in last spot on 2nd cast with lil time to spare.