Wanted: Fishing Partner

Got an extra seat in the boat? Got cash to pitch in on Gas? Want to swap a trip? This is the spot.
jmlockwood

Wanted: Fishing Partner

Post by jmlockwood »

In need a fairly dependable fishing partner to fish with me out of St. Marks. I have a clean Hewes poling skiff that is on a rack at Shields. Wanting someone who has a desire to fly fish and share duties on the poling platform. Also would prefer if you can fish during the week. PM me for more info.
Fishbster1

Re: Wanted: Fishing Partner

Post by Fishbster1 »

PM sent!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Need to see pictures of boat first!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
jmlockwood

Post by jmlockwood »

The boat is now back on a dry rack in Carrabelle. Hit another rock with prop in St. Marks and decided I would only venture back in someone else's boat. So if you want to fish Carrabelle area I am ready to go.

Here is a link to some of the pictures. These were taken for someone who is interested in buying the boat.

http://s301.beta.photobucket.com/user/j ... Tailfisher
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Jmlockwood, got to use the "URL" code tab to paste in hyperlinks. If doesn't show up while typing initial message, hit "preview" then look immediately above the text box where you enter your text and see if you see the "URL" tab. See it, just hit it, and then paste your link between the two bracket sets and hit "preview" again to ensure that your link posts right.

Due to the truncated hyperlink text as well as not knowing the privacy settings of your ablum, can't swear this is a photo of your boat but one of the few searchable hits I could find with "Tailfisher" that I thought might be it. If not it, you should be able to post your link using the guidance above and I'll then edit mine to remove the pic if not your boat.

http://s605.beta.photobucket.com/user/T ... ort=3&o=12

Better, yet if you paste the "img" code from photobucket using the "Img" tab the picture shows up on the board. See below. Same method, just click the "Img" tab, and paste the link between the brackets. :thumbup: :beer:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

One additional note, noticed that photobucket lets you click and copy the entire code, INCLUDING the needed brackets, but if you paste in the entire bracketed code between the BBG brackets you'll have double sets of brackets. If you see the brackets are doubled up, just delete one set on both sides of the linked info and should then work. Hopefully I've shared enough info that by using the "preview" button, you'll be able to test and see what I'm saying. "Preview" lets you see exactly what the board members will see / good way to confirm you've got the code use right.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
jmlockwood

Post by jmlockwood »

http://s301.beta.photobucket.com/user/j ... Tailfisher

Let's see if that works. And no, not my boat. But pretty close!