Lookin for a local buddie

Got an extra seat in the boat? Got cash to pitch in on Gas? Want to swap a trip? This is the spot.
oreocwby

Lookin for a local buddie

Post by oreocwby »

Hey gus how it goin? I'm hoping there is a guy out there that is just as intrested in catching shallow water slot reds and gator trout. I have a 14ft stumpknocker w/ a 4stroke Merc 25 and a 36 lb thrust trolling motor. Also I have a 20 ft key west bay boat w/150 and love to troll and catch grouper and black bass. Just looking for a serious fisherman who can help give advice, tie their own line and chip in a little when needed. I will admit I would like to hone in on shallow reds but I love to just fish. In to freshwater? I also have a lake house on talquin with t 21ft Triton with a 200 evenrude and we can sure get on some huge crappie right now and largemouths in the creeks. Pref a young male around my age. 21-35 if possible but im not descriminatory against good ole know how(older ages). PM me if any one intrested? salute2
carolinaskiff238dlv

Re: Lookin for a local buddie

Post by carolinaskiff238dlv »

I'm from Moultrie.I usually fish Keaton Or Ecofina. I got a new 238dlv Carolina skiff. I'm not a seasoned Veteran by no means. I got a lot to learn but i too always seem to enjoy catching trout and a nice red is just Gravy!I seam to always have trouble getting others to want to fish. I would love to get on some big Crappie. Message me back and maybe we can get a trip up
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

ya'll should come to teh NFGFC tournament on 2/9. You'll meet lots of folks who like catching skinny water fish
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
carolinaskiff238dlv

I'm actually going to be in Keaton that day fishing with some friends. Where is the Tounament going to be based out of? Where is checkin at?
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

3:30 St. Marks Outfitters. Lots of food and door prizes. I assume one of the door prizes will be a Falcon rod. Worth your $20 to play. You can register tournament day or at the Club meeting next Thursday. We'll be in Keaton next month

http://www.bigbendfishing.net/phpBB3/vi ... 25&t=33087
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
carolinaskiff238dlv

Let me see if my partners are in? Sounds good.We havent had much luck lately with the crazy weather! What about you?
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Try Craigslist ... I hear it is full of buddies! '-)
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Post by Tidedancer »

oreocwby wrote: Pref a young male around my age. 21-35 if possible but im not descriminatory against good ole know how(older ages). PM me if any one intrested? salute2
Well JT51. That leaves us out. :-?
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

I've been looking for someone to go fishing with as we'll. have a buddy I fish with sometimes but he lives in tville and both of us have young kids so makes it hard to get up sometimes. I LOVE to shallow water fish as well and that's where I feel most comfortable. I have a 14 grizzly with a 20hp Johnson with a 55lb trolling motor push pole and and a cooler :lick: I also have a 18ft pontoon that I just chill in and cruise. We could cruise around the lake and hit the whip. Love to fish Talquin but don't have the best luck there, went a few weeks ago with not to much luck so I would love for someone to show me around there a little more. I have an arsenal of fresh and salt water rigs and 2 diff tackle boxes. One salt one fresh. I'm 39 but live a little younger life being I have a wife 10 years younger and a 4 and 1 year old. Also have a 15yld from prev wife and he doesn't share the love for fishing like I do. I live about ten min from Talquin and about 45 from coast. If ya wanna get up sometime just pm me. And would love to go with someone time to get some grouper, the wife and I love them!
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Tidedancer wrote:
oreocwby wrote: Pref a young male around my age. 21-35 if possible but im not descriminatory against good ole know how(older ages). PM me if any one intrested? salute2
Well JT51. That leaves us out. :-?
Speak for your self you old fart. :smt005
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

MudDucker wrote:Try Craigslist ... I hear it is full of buddies! '-)
Now that's funny!! :-D :-D :-D
oreocwby

Post by oreocwby »

You tell em Jumptrout51 :-D :-D :-D :-D
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

JT he was basically saying people that did t need hand rails to get in and out of the boat :lol:
MIKE REELMAN
Site Sponsor

Post by MIKE REELMAN »

the young guys will use you the old guys will need a nap or lie too you or get a dog or come to the nfgfc tourament feb 9 you can get all three that's funny and said :D :smt005
chris.harris388

Post by chris.harris388 »

I would love to go do some fishing. I drive down to ochlockonee all the time and sometimes St. George to do some fishing of bridge or land. I have all my own equipment and don't need to be babysat. My roommate enjoys fishing too but hes never been on a boat so hasnt had to much success but I have had a fair share on boats but I don't own one. I live in Tallahassee and don't mind spliting costs to catch some fish.