Need a dedicated fishing partner.

Got an extra seat in the boat? Got cash to pitch in on Gas? Want to swap a trip? This is the spot.
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Need a dedicated fishing partner.

Post by dombern34 »

Been wanting to start doing some of these fishing tournaments, but due to my normal fishing buddy being married now and working 24/7 i've been worried about trying to commit to anything with the worries of him backing out. i live in Albany, Ga but can show up anywhere an hour early. i can make the meetings in Tallahassee no problem. I'm looking for a guy who can be counted on to show up and fish. i have my own boat. 22 ft sterling my boat or yours it don't matter to me. I'm 24 i don't have a motor mouth so being in a boat with me all day shouldn't be a problem. very dedicated when it comes to this sport just don't have the partner to really get serious along with me anymore. so if there are any takers or if you know someone just let me know please. you can reach me through a PM on here or give me a call or text 229-894-0097 thanks.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: Need a dedicated fishing partner.

Post by SHOWBOAT »

come to the Thursday meeting and recruit. Or you can fish alone. TC used to win a lot of these tournaments by himself. I've seen Aman do the same.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

yeah I'm thinking I'm going to come down that night and sign up and maybe find a 2nd guy. if worse comes to worse I'll end up fishing it solo but rather have another guy on my Team!
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

i have gotten used to fishing by myself since i do it all the time when i go during the week.i have no problem getting the boat unloaded for the most part may slow some people down doing at some of the tourneys at specified ramp ones but most of the people there are willing to help ya get it unloaded too if u need help so don't worry about that either most everybody in the club is willing to help ya out.there is usually someone always looking for someone to fish with em at the nfgfc tournaments so you probably wont have a problem you may wanna ask big john at the meeting if he is there it looks like i will be missing this one since i will be working 4-12 but gonna try and get my money there.
hambric85

Post by hambric85 »

Here I am!!! Got my rods ready
yet??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
mattally

Post by mattally »

Your boat is mine? Where do I pick it up :D
dombern34
Site Sponsor