Port St Joe to Apalalachicola

Got an extra seat in the boat? Got cash to pitch in on Gas? Want to swap a trip? This is the spot.
Ifishtoo

Port St Joe to Apalalachicola

Post by Ifishtoo »

NEW MEMBER. RECENTLY RETIRED, NEW TO AREA. BOATLESS FOR SIX YEARS. LIVE IN RURAL AREA NORTH OF "FORGOTTEN COAST". ALWAYS READY TO PAY $30-80 TOWARDS EXPENSES. FISHED A LIFETIME IN FLORIDA'S COASTAL WATERS. INSHORE FISHING OR OFFSHORE FISHING WOULD BE GREAT. I WON'T HOLD YOU UP AT DAYLIGHT. CAN BACK TRAILER, LOAD BOAT, CLEAN FISH, AND DON'T CARE MUCH ABOUT WHAT WE FISH FOR. NOT BIG ON SHARKS! CAUGHT MY SHARE, 20-30YRS AGO. DON'T GET SEA SICK, ENJOY CLAM DAYS. CAN DRIVE DOWN TO HELP WITH MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS. RETIRED WITH TIME TO FISH!

WEEKDAYS WOULD BE GREAT! 850-510-3378 LEAVE A MESSAGE.
Ifishtoo

Re: Port St Joe to Apalalachicola

Post by Ifishtoo »

It's been three weeks, 250 views, and zero comments?? The silence is killing me. LOL
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

PM sent. :thumbup: salute3
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
Ifishtoo

Post by Ifishtoo »

Well, I've been fishing a little down at the coast with another gentlemen. I'm retired and healthy enough to go fishing once a week, maybe even twice. Recently located some some rock around the Cape San Blas. Inshore fishing is fine, too. Always on time and always will kick in on all the expenses. Fishing costs money. Owning boats cost money. Always glad to help..... with what ever.