Keaton Tournament!

Got an extra seat in the boat? Got cash to pitch in on Gas? Want to swap a trip? This is the spot.
FishWithChris

Keaton Tournament!

Post by FishWithChris »

For once, I'm actually not at the office on tournament day, so I want to fish!

If you're hesitant in fishing due to not having a partner, or are looking for a 2nd, or even 3rd, I'm your angler!

I fish often with NFGFC's 2013 Angler of the year... ol' Pompano Georgio, aka bigphishy, so he can attest for my abilities. I'm on the water probably 25% of the year.

I take tournaments seriously and am competitive, but will have a good time doing so. It's all about that confidence, presentation, and choice bait selection! I'll be using my own gear, limited to what you allow me to have on board.

Let me know! I'll be at the meeting tonight at Beef's, sitting with George, Jimmy, & Jeff.

and of course, I'd be pitching in on cost for the entry, gas, food, bait (if needed, I fish artificials, however)

Chris
321-412-3755

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image