Looking to gain more experience

Got an extra seat in the boat? Got cash to pitch in on Gas? Want to swap a trip? This is the spot.
36nas

Re: Looking to gain more experience

Post by 36nas »

timmy0257 wrote:Friends:

I notice that this section of the forum does not get a whole lot of activity. This coming fishing season, I would be interested in linking up with anyone interested to do some fishing. Most of my fishing is done out of St Marks or Lanark, but I would love to experience more of out beautiful coast. Let me know if anyone is going out and would like company!

Thanks
hey guys been going to ecofina off an one for ten yrs with a buddy an learning my way around there so I finally bought a new boat last yr have been down a few times I am in ga NOw that I have it set up want to come more often but getting harder to get people that can take off work an go I am only bout 2 an 1/2 away would like to hook with some folks an learn other places any one interested email me a 36nas@cox.net
ertauber

Re: Looking to gain more experience

Post by ertauber »

Looking for fishing partner for during the week. I am retired and do have a boat and lots of experience. I f interested PM me and we can arrange to get together.