Looking to gain more experience

Got an extra seat in the boat? Got cash to pitch in on Gas? Want to swap a trip? This is the spot.
timmy0257

Looking to gain more experience

Post by timmy0257 »

Friends:

I notice that this section of the forum does not get a whole lot of activity. This coming fishing season, I would be interested in linking up with anyone interested to do some fishing. Most of my fishing is done out of St Marks or Lanark, but I would love to experience more of out beautiful coast. Let me know if anyone is going out and would like company!

Thanks
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Re: Looking to gain more experience

Post by Harmsway »

timmy0257 wrote:Friends:

I notice that this section of the forum does not get a whole lot of activity. This coming fishing season, I would be interested in linking up with anyone interested to do some fishing. Most of my fishing is done out of St Marks or Lanark, but I would love to experience more of out beautiful coast. Let me know if anyone is going out and would like company!

Thanks
I'm kinda like you, timmy. Got st marks and Lanark figgered out pretty good. My fishing buddy move th Charlotte last year, so I've got an open spot on the boat this year. Maybe we can explore around some.
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

Timmy, you could do a lot worse than Mr. Harms as a fishing buddy. He is a very nice man and has good knowledge and equipment for this area.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

If you hook up with Harms,you better get your own SeaTow membership and update your insurance.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
timmy0257

Post by timmy0257 »

Harmsway wrote:
timmy0257 wrote:Friends:

Thanks
I'm kinda like you, timmy. Got st marks and Lanark figgered out pretty good. My fishing buddy move th Charlotte last year, so I've got an open spot on the boat this year. Maybe we can explore around some.
Im game, Harms. I only fish with my brother in law who has a 19' Cobia, so I am always just waiting on him to want to get on the water. I live in NE Tallahassee but I am wiling to meet anywhere convenient. I am still collecting gear but have several nice rod/reel set ups which should be able to get me into anything I can handle.Lets get together for coffee or lunch sometime and put something together!

tight lines
ScaleUp

Post by ScaleUp »

Don't want to hijack Timmy's thread but I too am looking to crew up with someone to learn more about the area - inshore or offshore. Happy to cover gas and any other expenses. Drop me a line if you're looking for company or just to save money on gas! Cheers!
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

Hey, I'm not ignoring you, timmy. Or you either, scaleup. Just haven't been able to go lately. But spoon now. I'll holler.
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
timmy0257

Post by timmy0257 »

You guys are awesome. I just excited to get out on the water soon.

tight lines
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

There is a good group of guys on this forum. We all get our fishing spots from Jumptrout, he is like the gift that keeps on giving!
Team Jolly Mon
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

[quote="Flint River Pirate" We all get our fishing spots from Jumptrout, he is like the gift that keeps on giving![/quote]

He's the jelly of the month? :lol:
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Ha !!
Team Jolly Mon
hambric85

Post by hambric85 »

Anyone have some #s for a good mango hole from sgi or Indian pass?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Ifishtoo

Post by Ifishtoo »

Got some numbers SE, S, SW of Indian Pass. I would be glad to catch up with you. Check your pm box.
ertauber

Post by ertauber »

I have a boat and am always looking for a fishing buddy that has knowledge of local spots. I am retired and only fish weekdays.
Ttt

Post by Ttt »

Don't mean to hijack your thread Timmy but I'm willing to split any cost to fish too. If anybody has a open spot please let me know. I'm not a begginer but I'm new to the fishing area. Thank guys