March 4th 2023 Tournament Results

North Florida Gulf Coast Fishing Club

Moderator: bman

oreocwby

March 4th 2023 Tournament Results

Post by oreocwby »

Here's Saturday's March 4th North Florida Gulf Fishing Club weigh in results....
1st, Thanks Stephanie with Keaton Beach Trading Post / Keaton Beach Vacation Rentals , you all were so receptive to our club and we can't thank you enough for your support!!

Pleasant weather brought on some tough fishing. Was it the barometric pressure, moon phase or did the fish know it was tournament dayπŸ€”..

The Keaton Beach Trading Post $50 Mystery Fish was a Black Sea Bass... and the winner is:
Gary Zellner w/0.71 lb πŸ‘πŸ†

The Fishing Lowdown $50 Redfish with most spots....Winner is: Hunter Brasington w/ 9 spots..πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ†

Check-It Stik BIG TROUT.. Measured @ 25 Β½ inches ...Kevin Hough πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ€ŒπŸ†

Big Redfish weighing in @ 6.26lbs...Blake Roberts πŸ«‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ«΅πŸ‘πŸ†

3rd Place Trout Stringer... @ 9lbs Jeffery Jackson & Doug Tran πŸ‘πŸ†

2nd Place Trout Stringer.. @ 9.60lbs Chris & Matt Lewis with Gary Zellner πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ†

1st Place Trout Stringer @ 9.86 lbs..πŸ₯.. Steve Stinson & June Maxwell πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ†

Thanks to all who came and participated, it was some tough fishing but always a blast...

4th... Chuck & Huey Collins with Jeff Trent..8.75lbs

5th... Julie Happersett, Cliff Mundinger and Myles Gardner..8.54lbs

6th.. Dean Webb & Jw Padgett..8.08lbs

7th.. Kevin Hough & Norm Griggs.. 6.95lbs

8th.. Rick Bushatz & Javan Fishburn.. 5.59lbs

9th.. Billy & Blake Roberts.. 2.78lbs

10th.. Michael Aman & Barney Johnson..2.29lbs

11th.. Jimmy Milton & Chris McEachran.. 1.94lbs

12th..John Hurst & Jason Smith.. 1.59lbs

13th..
Bobby & Brittany Linn with Matt Brahier.

Jon Savoy & Spirit Shant

ASA & Mallorie Martin

Brandon Hendrickson

Jim Hanshaw & Josh Luggi

Col Stinson & Hunter Brasington

NEXT MONTH'S TOURNAMENT...April 8th in Steinhatchee, weigh in 3:30pm at Steinhatchee Bait & Tackle across from the public boat ramp.. Captain's Meeting April 4th Corner Pocket Bar-n-Grill 6pm..

Are you looking for places to stay in Steinhatchee? Start with our sponsors 1st, contact Stienhatchee Bait and Tackle 352-275-7665 tell them you're with the club and see what they have...
gary z

Re: March 4th 2023 Tournament Results

Post by gary z »

Thanks to Keaton beach trading for having us all!
Was pretty surprised to even be able to fish Saturday
after witnessing the gale warnings Friday night at
our rental house on dark island. Turned out pretty
nice. Thanks Javon and all others who helped at the
weigh in. See y’all in the hatch!
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

I have a quick question for you guys -

I showed up at weigh in and the Chick Fil A truck was there so I got a couple sandwiches and drinks. It seemed like the truck quickly left prior to most of the anglers showing up. Did they leave early or did you guys get something to eat?

- Steve Stinson
oreocwby

Post by oreocwby »

They left a bag with Stephanie to give out to the club. I gave it to the table right next to the scale and I don't think anyone checked to see what was inside. After the weigh in I was handed the bag back, once I got home I realized it had about 4lbs of nuggets and and a bag full of sauce.. :lick: