NFGFC 2021 Tournaments

North Florida Gulf Coast Fishing Club

Moderator: bman

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC 2021 Tournaments

Post by SHOWBOAT »

bring them to the tournament and toss them on the table. We'll get you signed up. :thumbup:
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

SkeeterBite wrote: January 28th, 2021, 1:19 pm Hey Gang, looking forward to our NFGFC Tournament year and seeing our members back on the water!
We want to welcome our 2021 Sponsors and thank them for their confidence & support for a successful year. Please shop at their businesses,buy their products/services and let folks know that they support the community efforts of organizations like us that believe in fishing,boating,family,fun and conservation of our available resources.
Here is the list for this year:
1.Bevis Realty/Big Bend Fishing
2.Kevin's Guns & Sporting Goods
3.Mike's Marine Supply
4.Sea Tow
5.Rocky's
6.John Hurst Outdoors
7.Boat Sticks
8.Gulfcoast Lumber
9.1st Franklin Financial
10.Unfair Lures
11.Shield's Marina
12.J.R.'s Aucilla River Store
13.Parkway Marine
14.Jazzie Jelly
15.Trophy Creek Outfitters
16.Reel Repair by Jim
17.Wilson's Bait & Tackle
18.Aqua Dream Lures
19.Cablz
There are more coming!
Make sure to mention NFGFC when shopping with all of them and to Say Thank You!
Captain Steve Hobbs
V.P. NFGFC
Dang thats a lot of sponsors !!! :smt004
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

I think this Thursday at 6PM there's season kickoff meeting at Bumpas, with opportunity to join the club and register for Saturday.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

Yes Gary there will be a lil meeting basically for signups to save some time on saturday and go over some of the rules for new members. We've gotta lot new folks interested that will hopefully be fishing this year and in the future.they seem pretty excited to come and try it out.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

SkeeterBite wrote: January 30th, 2021, 10:04 pm We are working to get all club info on this site so everyone can be brought up to speed but for now-----
ROLL CALL FOR SATURDAY FEBRUARY 6TH,WHO'S IN????
1.Stinson & Hobbs
Gary and Chris :thumbup: :thumbup:
One Keeper

Post by One Keeper »

BASS BOYS WILL BE THERE! :-D
Williamsdad

Post by Williamsdad »

Good morning Gentlemen!

Where can I find the most current info about this month's tournament? I have a 10 year-old partner and I may decide to break him in. I'd like to know the total cost, format, etc. Are there seperate fees for the side pots? Any help much appreciated. - John Williams
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Sounds like going to Bumpa’s Thursday night is easiest. Apparently some changes took place. Weigh-in appears to be lanark. They’ll clarify acceptable ramps I’m sure.

There are no additional fees for side pots this year. Everything is included. Flounder, big red, spotted red and big trout will all get you a prize.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

C quarters would never contact us back on letting us use their place for a weigh in hence the change to the market .any ramps along the carabelle river are available to use and any public ramps there.