NFGFC 2021 Tournaments

North Florida Gulf Coast Fishing Club

Moderator: bman

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

NFGFC 2021 Tournaments

Post by SHOWBOAT »

I've had several folks contact me seeking updates regarding the NFGFC. Below is a mass update; provided with the caveat that I'm not a Club Officer. I'm merely an extra set of hands and some residual knowledge.

As many know, Chris and Jimmy started a redfish series (best of luck Gents - we hope to see you at NFGC tournaments). Steve Stinson, Steve Hobbs and Michael Aman have taken the reigns of the NFGFC.

I've attached a 2021 tournament schedule, registration form and membership form. The tournament series kicks-off February 6, 2021.

I anticipate a dedicated space for NFGFC news to appear on this site shortly, and we'll post more details regarding payment options at that time. We're hopeful that space will see a concentration of fishing reports as well. The forms, a Venmo account details, sponsor lists (very exciting!) and other important news will be "sticky threads" so they are easily accessible.

I Look forward to seeing many familiar faces and meeting some new ones (from a distance of course).
NFGFC Schedule.docx
(86.9 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
NFGFC Tournament_Entry_Form_2.1.21.doc
(223 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
NFGFC_Membership_Form_1.19.21.doc
(244.5 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
Last edited by SHOWBOAT on February 1st, 2021, 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
FishWithChris

Re: NFGFC 2021 Tournaments

Post by FishWithChris »

Glad to see thr club back in action, we will def be there!

sent from the Ketchup Packet

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Can't wait to get back to tournament fishing and talking a little smack with everyone! See you guys Feb 6!!
SkeeterBite

Post by SkeeterBite »

Hey Gang, looking forward to our NFGFC Tournament year and seeing our members back on the water!
We want to welcome our 2021 Sponsors and thank them for their confidence & support for a successful year. Please shop at their businesses,buy their products/services and let folks know that they support the community efforts of organizations like us that believe in fishing,boating,family,fun and conservation of our available resources.
Here is the list for this year:
1.Bevis Realty/Big Bend Fishing
2.Kevin's Guns & Sporting Goods
3.Mike's Marine Supply
4.Sea Tow
5.Rocky's
6.John Hurst Outdoors
7.Boat Sticks
8.Gulfcoast Lumber
9.1st Franklin Financial
10.Unfair Lures
11.Shield's Marina
12.J.R.'s Aucilla River Store
13.Parkway Marine
14.Jazzie Jelly
15.Trophy Creek Outfitters
16.Reel Repair by Jim
17.Wilson's Bait & Tackle
18.Aqua Dream Lures
19.Cablz
There are more coming!
Make sure to mention NFGFC when shopping with all of them and to Say Thank You!
Captain Steve Hobbs
V.P. NFGFC
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

Maybe it's just me but using those links, I can download the schedule just fine but the Entry and Membership forms don't work.
If I remember correctly there was a web site that contained the rules and all the info needed to join and participate. Anyone got a link?
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Juan, think the club web site is no longer valid. Believe from Showboat's post that they are working on a dedicated section for the club on this forum with all pertinent info.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

Thanks SK. I assumed this was the new dedicated section and the links aren't working for me.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Correct, Barry moved this post to the NFGFC section. Banner and sticky’s coming soon. Already changes to a weigh-in location or two as more sponsors are joining and would like to host. Rules coming soon. Also Venmo and Gmail address for submitting forms and fees.

Please let me know if the links above aren’t working and I’ll try to reattach when I update the schedule tomorrow.

Thanks
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

One more sponsor to add .Fitzgerald fishing came on board today.they make a variety of products and one rod line for aqua dream living designed by mike hakala of aqua dream spoons .
SkeeterBite

Post by SkeeterBite »

We are working to get all club info on this site so everyone can be brought up to speed but for now-----
ROLL CALL FOR SATURDAY FEBRUARY 6TH,WHO'S IN????
1.Stinson & Hobbs
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

SkeeterBite wrote: January 30th, 2021, 10:04 pm We are working to get all club info on this site so everyone can be brought up to speed but for now-----
ROLL CALL FOR SATURDAY FEBRUARY 6TH,WHO'S IN????
1.Stinson & Hobbs
I'm in. Looking forward to not catching anything. :-D
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Currently Cramer and I are the only team paid :D
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

I'd like to pay the club fee and entry fee for Saturday at the ramp and I know I'm asking too many questions but is anyone collecting payment at the ramp and who do I look for at which ramp?
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Someone will be at Shield’s. Exact time and person TBD. Probably a half hour window shortly prior to safe light. You can pay there. Any forms you can have filled out ahead of time the better. No concerns Juan, I’m sure many folks have questions. We’ll identify some process improvements after the Feb tournament, but several of the members have directed tournaments before and I’m sure you’ll have fun on the 6th.
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

SHOWBOAT wrote: January 31st, 2021, 9:56 am Someone will be at Shield’s. Exact time and person TBD. Probably a half hour window shortly prior to safe light. You can pay there. Any forms you can have filled out ahead of time the better.
I already have all the forms printed and filled out but starting to get a little worried about social distancing so thought I'd stick the forms and cash in a sealed envelope so as to stay within the 6' rule? Just need a drop off site. :thumbup: