membership and tournament registration

North Florida Gulf Coast Fishing Club

Moderator: bman

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

membership and tournament registration

Post by SHOWBOAT »

I updated the schedule on the other thread. We're also making progress on registration and payment. For the first tournament or two, we'll make someone available prior to safe light on the day of the tournament. This is not a process we plan to continue through the year, and we ask that you try to adopt another means of payment/registration.

We are also considering a kick-off / happy hour the Thursday before the first tournament. Details forthcoming.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Venmo is our preferred means of money collection as funds show up real time and we can easily write checks to winners at weigh-in. If you don't have a Venmo account, it will be your easiest means to register going forward so please consider creating one.

Membership and Tournament Registration Forms should be mailed to NFGFCforms@gmail.com. It would be helpful if you put the tournament date in the title of the email. We'll accept pictures of signed forms, electronic signature, etc. Registration should be completed prior to 12/noon the Friday prior to the tournament.

After emailing your registration please send the appropriate funds to the Club's Venmo account. You find it by searching for NFGFCforms@gmail.com once you've created your personal Venmo account.

For those unfamiliar with Venmo, a couple points I just learned real time:
*use of CC will result in a 3% fee. Use of a checking or savings account will not.
*Venmo wants a few days to validate bank accounts. No such delay is required for payment by CC.

I believe everything is functional at this point, as I just submitted forms and sent my fees.

We'll start a roll-call thread for each tournament so everyone can see when their registration is confirmed.

Let us (Hobbs :D )know if there are any questions.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.