Lanark this Saturday

North Florida Gulf Coast Fishing Club

Moderator: bman

mpa_72001

Lanark this Saturday

Post by mpa_72001 »

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 7641080725 safelight will be at 6:18am and 3:30 pm weigh in.
Last edited by mpa_72001 on May 4th, 2021, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mpa_72001

Re: Lanark this Saturday

Post by mpa_72001 »

More info coming such as start times for saturday.
procraftwes
Site Sponsor

Post by procraftwes »

Why weigh in at Lanark? Seems clear to me they're indifferent to just about everything. :smt012
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

If we don't launch there can we park there for weigh in? From what I was told last time I was there meeting a buddy it was parking for boat ramp users only.
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

I don't fish kill tournaments so I don't have a dog in this deal but Lanark this Saturday afternoon seems like not the best idea. I spend a lot of time down there and I won't even go there on Saturday. It's private property, membership required. There won't be one square inch of space to park even if you were not having the tournament there. Parking along HWY 98 is dangerous. It just seems like a bad idea. Just my humble not involved 2 cents.
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

rockyg wrote: May 4th, 2021, 9:49 am I don't fish kill tournaments so I don't have a dog in this deal but Lanark this Saturday afternoon seems like not the best idea. I spend a lot of time down there and I won't even go there on Saturday. It's private property, membership required. There won't be one square inch of space to park even if you were not having the tournament there. Parking along HWY 98 is dangerous. It just seems like a bad idea. Just my humble not involved 2 cents.
We have done it before, but yeah, its not fun. Saturday, if the weather is nice, will be a mess over there. Are the dredge piles still there blocking half the lot? If so, will be even worse.

I'm assuming the store said we can setup under the pavilion like we had before? Its a great spot to hang out under, but we'll see!

More info on Thursday at the meeting I'm sure
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Williamsdad

Post by Williamsdad »

Good morning Gentlemen!

Where can I find the most current info about this month's tournament? I have a 10 year-old partner and I may decide to break him in. I'd like to know the total cost, format, etc. Are there seperate fees for the side pots? Are kids still free? what about the parking questions raised?

Any help much appreciated. - John Williams
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

It's a one man limit of trout to weigh as your bag .all side pots are included in your entry fee.a non member is 45 and member 40 per angler. The kids 15 and under are free.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

Pro craft the weigh in changed because no one would get back to us on allowing c quarters marina for the weigh in.
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

Yes, the big "sock" of dredged material is still there and will be for a while per Mike the Dockmaster. So Parking is way worse than before.
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton