NFGFC August Tournament: Rock Landing

North Florida Gulf Coast Fishing Club

Moderator: bman

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

NFGFC August Tournament: Rock Landing

Post by SHOWBOAT »

after a month break the NFGFC is back!

August 7 at Rock Landing. Captain's Meeting August 5, 6:30 at Bumpa's.
Forms can be found in the "NFGFC" section of the BBF forum and pay via Venmo. Alternatively, you can register in person at the meeting.

Look forward to seeing everyone.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
PhishingNole

Re: NFGFC August Tournament: Rock Landing

Post by PhishingNole »

Are there going to be details for this and upcoming tournaments posted anywhere? I've checked the FB page but can't find anything.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Pretty much all the details are in the “NFGFC” section of this forum. Questions welcome at the Capt’s meeting. Michael Aman is pretty active on the FB page and will answer questions there. I’m happy to answer questions here. What kind of details are you looking for?

5 trout. Side pots for big trout and red. Launch at safe light (half hour before sunrise) and weigh-in at 3:30. All other rules are pretty standard but we’re posted at the beginning of the year.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
PhishingNole

Post by PhishingNole »

Apologies, I missed the thread with the forms. Might be a good idea to sticky that one to the top for the slow folks such as myself. ;-)

Also, if you create an event on the FB page people can show interest (e.g. click interested or going, which will show up on their feeds for other people to see) and/or share it with their friends, which will increase visibility and participation.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

no apology necessary.

agree...it should be a sticky.

Let us know if you have any questions.