October's Captain's Meeting

North Florida Gulf Coast Fishing Club

Moderator: bman

oreocwby

October's Captain's Meeting

Post by oreocwby »

October's Captain's Meeting.

Don't forget that the meeting is 2 weeks away and we will be meeting at a DIFFERENT LOCATION 🥳. Same time and the same date, 6pm October 6th but we will meet at JR’s Aucilla River Store . Big shout out to Joel and his awesome crew for laying out a scrumptious meal 🍽️ and providing some live jams 🎸🥁🎶. We will have our infamous raffle with some amazing prizes. Come support the Club and JR's..👏🏆....Hope to see everyone there!!!🙋🏽‍♂️
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: October's Captain's Meeting

Post by Steve Stinson »

Jay -

I will be there - in case you need a count for the food it's just me for the meeting, then myself and June Maxwell for the tournament.

Thank you.
Steve Stinson
oreocwby

Post by oreocwby »

Sounds great!! I'll see you there.. :thumbup:
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

For those who signed up but can't make the meeting...please post here if there are any changes or additional notes to the original schedule, which indicated that launch options are Econfina/Aucilla, and weigh-in is 3:30pm at JR's at the Aucilla bridge. I checked the NFGFC website just now, but did not see any new announcements related to Saturday's tourny.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

Gary the one thing each team has to do is take a pic at the ramp they launch at either econfina state park or Mandalay so it's time stamped and show at weigh in when it's your turn to weigh.
oreocwby

Post by oreocwby »

Also the information is located in the next thread. :thumbup:
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Jay, thanks much for directing AND helping me learn the cell phone photo function, and congrats on your 2nd place finish.

Hope you know that we all appreciate the efforts of you, Rick, and Huck at weigh-in. The tournaments would not happen without you guys!