Did anyone go

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Greenbone
Site Sponsor

Re: Did anyone go

Post by Greenbone »

Umm, kind ‘o like Pot calling the Kettle black. I’ve seen you fish’n a spot 8 miles off the island. After fish’n 3 to 4 years there will some shared sites . Lord knows he marked plenty of mine. We all know you like stirring the Pot :lol:
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Greenbone wrote:Umm, kind ‘o like Pot calling the Kettle black. I’ve seen you fish’n a spot 8 miles off the island. After fish’n 3 to 4 years there will some shared sites . Lord knows he marked plenty of mine. We all know you like stirring the Pot :lol:
Not stirring the pot at all. I just don’t like you because you are a thief. And worse, you made me out to be a liar when I defended you. That I can’t get over.... You and I both know who you stole numbers from. You were busted pulling out your hand held gps on J’s boat when y’all had a good day out of st marks. He suspected that you did the same with his dog island number, but wasn’t sure. Until he gave it to me and I found you sitting right on it. You are probably best to let this die as I have plenty more in the chamber for your sorry azz....
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Greenbone
Site Sponsor

Post by Greenbone »

NO, your not stirring the pot, you’re smoking a little too much of it ! J said I could fish that spot out St Mark, but not to let his dad know . That area out Dog is almost a public number, dozens of boats including dive boats hit that spot.
BTW , J’s 1st girlfriend after his wife left him, posted a picture her 1st legal redfish in mouth of a creek I had showed him.
You do have enough BS to start your own fertilizer company, #slander, #defamation, #threatening.
Anymore of your crap, let’s take it down to ‘testing area’, certainly doesn’t belong on ‘Offshore Fishing’

BBF folks, bring your popcorn
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Greenbone wrote:NO, your not stirring the pot, you’re smoking a little too much of it ! J said I could fish that spot out St Mark, but not to let his dad know . That area out Dog is almost a public number, dozens of boats including dive boats hit that spot.
BTW , J’s 1st girlfriend after his wife left him, posted a picture her 1st legal redfish in mouth of a creek I had showed him.
You do have enough BS to start your own fertilizer company, #slander, #defamation, #threatening.
Anymore of your crap, let’s take it down to ‘testing area’, certainly doesn’t belong on ‘Offshore Fishing’

BBF folks, bring your popcorn
Those are lies. You are a liar and a thief. It isn’t slander if it is true. Everything I’ve posted is fact. The reason j quit your fishing for kids was because he caught you stealing his number w your handheld.if it was ok, then he’d have given you the number. When you pull out a handheld and mark a spot on someone else’s boat without asking, Is stealing, plain and simple. Thief... and horn creek and a great offshore number aren’t close to the same thing. That is the first creek from the lighthouse, every Tom dick and Harry fish that spot. Just because you showed him a spot doesn’t mean you have access to all his numbers. Next we can discuss why you were fired from your last 2 jobs. Want to go down that road?
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
tallykenj
Site Sponsor

Post by tallykenj »

Let’s keep responses relevant and stay away from personal and public attacks. It doesn’t do anyone any good. Always multiple sides to a story and position.

Posting negative comments wastes everyone’s time and diminishes the purpose of this great forum.

Enjoy life. It’s too short not to. Too many people can’t seem to get over disagreements, agree to disagree, or constantly think of providing a negative response to when something positive happens simply because of the people involved.

I’ve been guilty of all of the above. I hate when I or other good people I know get sucked into a negative conversation or action that begins to go into a tailspin with no chance of recovering in sight.

As for the spat expressed in the post thread, I wish you two could bury the hatchet and recover your friendship.
The Back Porch
bman

Post by bman »

I may put you both in Time out!
to.jpg

I went - it was rough. We caught our snapper and a lot of short grouper.
live and cut bait both worked well.
sn1.jpg
sn2.jpg
Cooked snapper cheeks for dinner the next night.
Grilled throats the night after that ;-)
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

I went on Sunday. Pretty rough but going slow with tabs down was ok, just took a while. Caught our two snapper and many more but that’s all. Pretty day otherwise. This coming weekend looks ROUGH.

EJ
gatorgirl89

Post by gatorgirl89 »

I know where you are Barry!!