Carrabelle Sunday Afternoon

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

bbb

Post by bbb »

Hit the water around 11 and ran out to the sand perch hole. Put 3 dozen in the live well and headed to 70 ft. Water temp up to 74.5.

Biggest grouper were 25, 24.5 and a couple 22. Biggest snapper were 27”. Found a spot with some mangrove and managed to put 4 in the box. We will be doing a night trip soon to bring home their buddies.

Lvnspeed

Re: Carrabelle Sunday Afternoon

Post by Lvnspeed »

NICE!
1998 Scarab Sport twin 300 Mercury Verados
Srbenda

Post by Srbenda »

Nice mangrove! Thought about running offshore on Sunday, but the wind had picked up every day around noon

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
All photos copyright @saverymill
bbb

Post by bbb »

Srbenda wrote:Nice mangrove! Thought about running offshore on Sunday, but the wind had picked up every day around noon

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
It was minimal bumpy going out at 11. 1-2’s with some spaced out 3’s. Ran 20mph.

But on the way in at 7, it was just 1-2s running 25-28mph.
akasephiroth

Post by akasephiroth »

We headed out Sunday as well hit up o tower wasnt doing anything at the tower so moved back to o tower barge and landed snapper after snapper after snapper...hoping these bad boys stick around for June these monster snapper got me putting vacation day in for opening week lol
bbb

Post by bbb »

akasephiroth wrote:We headed out Sunday as well hit up o tower wasnt doing anything at the tower so moved back to o tower barge and landed snapper after snapper after snapper...hoping these bad boys stick around for June these monster snapper got me putting vacation day in for opening week lol
We were a few miles from O tower most of the day, so we were close.