Fishing is essential...

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Fishing is essential...

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Between quarantine, baby care, working from home and all the news telling us we don’t know how treat each other it’s easy to get stressed. All isn’t broken. Spent yesterday on the Ranger with a good buddy. We were buddy boating with another great friend and his crew on a 23 Pathfinder. Snapper have been protected well and were not endangered anywhere we dropped. Thankful for a great opener...
2AC926BB-9184-478C-B3C4-06CE518BB1AD.jpeg
09566CC4-8AD4-4002-956F-5CDC2C2BEFBD.jpeg
Last edited by SHOWBOAT on June 13th, 2020, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Fishing is essential...

Post by Juan »

Very nice haul! Was it crowded out there?
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Yessir fresh groceries and a recharge on the spirit battery. Nice haul, thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Nicely done, Showboat. Baked or grilled? :lick:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Fairly crowded Juan. Probably 3 dozen boats at Rocky’s, we were the second or third boat out of lanark and we counted 16 boats within view at one tower. That said, we only had one sport fisher get anywhere close and I don’t think anyone ever dropped on the same structure/bottom we were fishing. Probably fished a half dozen different spots.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Nice work, that’s a good mess. And a pig of a fire truck to go along w those snaps. I wish I could have made it out for the opener, just too busy at the office. Planned on going today, but after watching the wind forecast we wend red fishing instead. Congratulations
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven