Weekend of scalloping

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

HookemBookem1

Weekend of scalloping

Post by HookemBookem1 »

Went scalloping this weekend. Headed out of Keaton. Went between grassy and dallus creek and never could get in them thick. Didn't come close to limiting out. Also went south of hatch with the same results. Heard they were deep but my crew wasn't to keen on having to swim in to deep of water. There were boat everywhere in the areas we went don't know if they had similar results. But oh well we got plenty for a good dinner so I guess that's the point. Don't care for freezing them anyways. Garlic scallop and bacon pasta tonight and surf and turf tomorrow. Good times all around except for I forgot to use sport sunscreen so the back is sizzling. My wife is 3 months pregnant and did great on the boat haha ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Hit-n-Miss

Re: Weekend of scalloping

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Good times. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Glad y'all had a good time and found enough for a meal or two. By the way, nice CCA shirt there skipper and congrats on the new addition to the family! :thumbup:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
HookemBookem1

Post by HookemBookem1 »

Wife made this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... XdvRh195_s

HookemBookem1

Post by HookemBookem1 »

silverking wrote:Glad y'all had a good time and found enough for a meal or two. By the way, nice CCA shirt there skipper and congrats on the new addition to the family! :thumbup:
Thanks buddy

Bailey

Post by Bailey »

HookemBookem1 wrote:Wife made this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... XdvRh195_s

Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dbplug
Site Sponsor

Post by dbplug »

Thank you for sharing that video. Looks like a great day!
for petes sake