Saturday 10/12/19

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

fishfalcon

Saturday 10/12/19

Post by fishfalcon »

The good news is I finally have my boat and new trailer back. The bad news is the wind was really blowing. I fished the end of the morning rise with my buddy and his wife. We were optimistic starting out having heard a few good reports locally. Too rough to effectively fish our first spot. Second spot had ladies and a few scattered short trout. Moved to a third spot and picked up a Spanish and a few keeper trout. Fish were concentrated around transition points and with our high speed drifting had to make multiple passes. Ran in and stopped at one last spot where picked up 5 keeper trout including a 19" stud and another Spanish. Off the water at 3 with 9 trout and 2 Spanish. Fished gulp, vudu shrimp, a few live baits, and twitch baits. Fish were all empty.
kenfly

Re: Saturday 10/12/19

Post by kenfly »

Good report, thanks , hope to make it real soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hit-n-Miss

Re: Saturday 10/12/19

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Yall wound up doing pretty good. Were you using a drift sock? If not they help a lot. Thanks for posting