Louisiana Charter trip

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

cleanlivin

Louisiana Charter trip

Post by cleanlivin »

Im looking for a couple days fishing and accommodations for 4 adults for red fishing and trout fishing any recommendations
pastorterry

Re: Louisiana Charter trip

Post by pastorterry »

5 Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the Lord his God,
6 Who made heaven and earth, The sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever, Psalms146:5-6 (NKJV)
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

For what it’s worth. I have a buddy that is a guide in Louisiana. He brought his clients back to the forgotten coast to fish. The Mississippi River is at flood stage and is blowing them out. But it’s a big state. Good luck
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
CalGarretson

Post by CalGarretson »

I go a couple times each year with clients and this was who we used most recently: http://www.blaizecharters.com/

I will absolutely be a repeat customer.

Great group of guides, and very nice accommodations.
marsh minnow

Post by marsh minnow »

Try Charlie Thomason "Bayou Charters"... Fished with him and his group twice now and both times were "bucket list" trips for redfish. He has the "one call does it all" set up with lodging etc. The fishery there is amazing as compared to the bend area.
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

if you have a boat and a GPS you really don't need a guide there to have a successful trip. we go to Delacroix every year and that place is insane on a bad day. they have a guide there though. Captain Jack at sweetwater. they will make sure you have a great time. awesome people. they offer lodging and everything else. if I remember correctly they charge 700 for up to 4 people for a full day. don't quote me on that though.