Fishing reports?????????????

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hit-n-Miss

Fishing reports?????????????

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Working Saturday I watched boat after boat go by heading south. Where are all the fishing reports? :smt012
seahunt

Re: Fishing reports?????????????

Post by seahunt »

I decided to fish carrabelle due to low tide at 930. Fished hard from lunch to about 5. I caught one nice red (26 inches) and one 13 inch trout. Wife caught a sheepshead. All in all a great day on the water.
ropeman

Post by ropeman »

I wanted to go, but had too much work to do.
Fish5

Post by Fish5 »

Wanted to go but couldn’t. Had a friend that fished out from adams beach, he said they caught a few trout in 4-5ft of water. Said there were boats everywhere
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

There were a ton of boats out last weekend. Come down this Saturday and fish with the NFGFC. Plenty of fishing reports will be shared.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
BloodyChamp

Post by BloodyChamp »

I know right??? This is the time of year when I yearn lol! The fishing reports are what get me through!
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

I seldom post a salt or freshwater report because not many of you guys fish this far west but here's a little one: :wink:
Fished the Chattahoochee river yesterday. The recent rains still have the rivers stained and there was no current until the flood gates opened at 0600 but the fish were hungry. Noticed right off, my trim tabs quit working but still fished for a couple of hours before heading home to find and fix the problem. Caught and released 6 stripes / hybrids in 3 to 4 lb range and left them biting.
The hybrids/stripes get fired up this time of year and I for one, hope to be making more sore lips soon. :-D
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

My buddy and I launched out of the Fort on Sunday. Lots of boats. Found short Trout on the flats and when the tide permitted we found Trout from 16" to 23" and Reds from 12" to 22" in the creeks. Total of 34 Trout and 5 Reds.
Spoke with an FWC officer at the ramp who said there were lots of reports from anglers that struck out or had few fish.
ropeman

Post by ropeman »

Fishing report for Sunday March 7 2021. The tide was strange high at 11 am, low(ish) at ~2pm and high again at 8 pm. Searched around east river and sprague island. Only caught 1 blue crab. Vis was about 3'.
procraftwes
Site Sponsor

Post by procraftwes »

I should get back to posting my fishing failures :-D
eightwt

Post by eightwt »

We fished 7th also. Fished a couple of oyster bars off St Marks lighthouse. Nada. Moved up east river and son managed a slot trout and redfish on spin and some throwbacks. I got one overslot trout and a couple of shorts on fly. Low coeffecient day plus after a front, so really didnt expect a lot of action. Was breezy for sure.