PC Report

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Juan
Site Sponsor

PC Report

Post by Juan »

I hate to give a Panama City report but just in case anyone else fishes over this way: We've been keeping our grandsons while school is out so I desperately needed the therapy of a fishing trip. Fished some spots in East Bay looking for water that wasn't the color of strong coffee but never found any.. did manage to catch a bunch of ladyfish, a few snot cats and a bunch of short trout before landing a limit of legal trout.. 15", 16" and 22". Two of the three were still full of roe. Maybe the February closure should be in July. :roll: The fish were few, the heat index was 125 but it was quiet, and calm and the beer was a cold 38. Best birthday I've had in years. :-D
20210729_145154.jpg
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
geofish

Re: PC Report

Post by geofish »

Happy birthday! Always great to spend it on the water.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Framer9

Post by Framer9 »

Happy Birthday Juan. Been reading this board for years , first post. Juan’s a better fisherman than me so I just read his posts on a few boards. 😳
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Happy birthday Rick, glad you got out. Thanks for the report
Last edited by Salty Gator on July 31st, 2021, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
slow motion

Post by slow motion »

Glad you had a nice relaxing birthday sir.