April fooled the trout @ Keaton

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hit-n-Miss

April fooled the trout @ Keaton

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Been watching the weather all this past week and decided to go for it. Image
Got on the water after a stop Wilson’s right and sunrise and headed out. Said hello to Mr Pat in the canal and headed north. Image
First time on the water this year. And I got to spend time with my favorite fishing partner, my beautiful wife. Even though it was supposed to rain we never saw a drop. However the wind blew hard all day. Water temp was 71-73. We had best luck 5.5-6.5’. Image
Would have limited out but several came unbuttoned right at the boat. But was a great day with my baby. Can’t wait to go again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kenfly

Re: April fooled the trout @ Keaton

Post by kenfly »

Wow nice!! Y’all got a mess of fish, bet it felt good to get out there for the first time this year, I’m planning on in a couple of weeks, can’t wait

Hit-n-Miss

Re: April fooled the trout @ Keaton

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

kenfly wrote:Wow nice!! Y’all got a mess of fish, bet it felt good to get out there for the first time this year, I’m planning on in a couple of weeks, can’t wait

Yes it was therapy for us for sure. But even though the battery said was fully charged but started weak all day. Gotta buy a new one. All the trout vac sealed and in the freezer Image