David Gibbs has turned up again

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

spoton
Site Sponsor

David Gibbs has turned up again

Post by spoton »

See this thread from several years ago,

http://www.bigbendfishing.net/phpBB3/vi ... =5&t=36400

This guy showed up yesterday in a neighborhood where I own property off Capital Circle NW near Northwoods Baptist Church. See the message below from a neighborhood watch group over there.
---------------------

Yesterday a few of our neighbors were approached by a man needing money, said he needed to pay light bill and his wife has stage 4 cancer. One neighbor gave him work and paid him, drove him to pick up his wife and then took them home. Last night the neighbor started receiving several phone calls from the man who claimed to be walking to his home where his wife was alone at the time. After they informed their older children of the situation and a Google search was done where an extensive criminal history was found, sheriff was called and the man was asked to no longer call their home or come to their property.

Gibbs is making his way around this side of Tallahassee and other neighborhoods have had complaints that he and his wife have stolen money from them.
reelbad

Re: David Gibbs has turned up again

Post by reelbad »

Just showed up at my house about 30 min.ago. Thought it was him and ran him off.
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Call non-emergency line for local S/PD. I wish he'd get his act together and maybe he is trying.idk.

Sent from the KetchupPacket
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

FishWithChris wrote:I wish he'd get his act together and maybe he is trying.idk.
If so he's sure taking his sweet time about it...
David Gibbs.jpg
Above shared, and noting pictures to the left are most recent and to the right are oldest... he at least looks like he's becoming a bit more dapper as he ages! He shaves his head or starts losing hair, I'm afraid folks might start confusing him for a certain forum member! :wink:
Steve Taylor.jpg
Steve Taylor.jpg (111.28 KiB) Viewed 4470 times
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Yeah, thats funny !!!
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Certain people on this site should keep their day jobs.
It is clear they will never succeed as comedians.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Those are definitely some shady-looking characters. That last one wasn't a FWC mug shot of a trout hole larceny suspect, was it? :wink:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

big bend gyrene wrote:
FishWithChris wrote:I wish he'd get his act together and maybe he is trying.idk.
If so he's sure taking his sweet time about it...
David Gibbs.jpg
Above shared, and noting pictures to the left are most recent and to the right are oldest... he at least looks like he's becoming a bit more dapper as he ages! He shaves his head or starts losing hair, I'm afraid folks might start confusing him for a certain forum member! :wink:
Steve Taylor.jpg

:smt005
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Rainman
Site Sponsor

Post by Rainman »

He's BACK! Showed up on my doorstep this am looking for yard work. I called TPD to report him. He is as of 11:10 am walking south on Old Bainbridge Road toward Tharpe Street. He even pulled his ID out and let me take a picture to show he was a good guy. I snapped the pic and then said off my property I'm calling TPD.
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

Is he one of the Bee Gees? :-D
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/