Here is who voted on Obamacare

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Redbelly
Site Sponsor

Re: Here is who voted on Obamacare

Post by Redbelly »

It all makes me sick to my stomach.

Oh yeah, they are hiring 16,500 IRS (Internal Rectum Sucker) agents for this bill "enforcement".....something is smeelin' fishy folks.... :smt011
Work 2 fish 4 days

1988 vintage 1436 Fisher Jon
1992 vintage 15 hp Merc
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

A lot of you people(53%) voted for:
"HOPE" and "CHANGE".
I DID NOT.
Next election and those thereafter,I will be voting for "CHANGE" and "HOPE" others vote with me.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
turtlecat
Site Sponsor

Post by turtlecat »

Jumptrout51 wrote:A lot of you people(53%) voted for:
"HOPE" and "CHANGE".
I DID NOT.
Next election and those thereafter,I will be voting for "CHANGE" and "HOPE" others vote with me.
I pray it won't be to late by then uncle JT. I'll keep my house, money and guns, ya'll keep the CHANGE!
TurtleCat
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

turtlecat wrote: ya'll keep the CHANGE!
Ya'll hell! I voted for the old guy.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
turtlecat
Site Sponsor

Post by turtlecat »

Reel Cowboy wrote:
turtlecat wrote: ya'll keep the CHANGE!
Ya'll hell! I voted for the old guy.
Ya'll (they) know who they are RC. I voted for war veteran.
TurtleCat
akasephiroth

Post by akasephiroth »

I guess they need to clear out a cell for me because im making my stand, I DONT WANT YOUR HEALTH CARE, I refuss to buy health care just because you say I need it lock me up and toss the key, ill problly be treated better in prison then out here with the real criminals who are in DC.
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

red_yakker wrote:Atta Nancy Boy!
Nancy Boy.jpg
Nancy Boy.jpg (28.97 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
Fixed it for you, Red Yakker. ;-)
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

big bend gyrene wrote:
Thanks man! Now here's a little something for you to look at. Enjoy :D
Attachments
obama.jpg
obama.jpg (38.86 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

red_yakker wrote:Thanks man! Now here's a little something for you to look at. Enjoy :D
Red Yakker, sorry to disappoint but my boat don't float that direction. You won't find me downloading images of half naked men, nor posting them, but to each their own. :beer: :wink:

P.S. -- If your private collection includes any intimate photos of Barney Frank-furter, please keep them to yourself! :smt009
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

big bend gyrene wrote:
red_yakker wrote:Atta Nancy Boy!
Nancy Boy.jpg
:smt026
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

red_yakker wrote:
Methinks I'm not really surprised that pic of OBOEGO is red-yakkers favorite pinup pic! :roll:
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
sethwms

Post by sethwms »

wjmax64 wrote:I sent Bishop an email, since I couldn't get through on the phone & told him that "I wished him all the best in his endeavors next year. In the words of Donald Trump....YOU sir are fired. YOU will be replaced in the November elections since you chose to NOT represent the MAJORITY!!!
First of all...we live in a Democracy where majority rules...It just sucks right now because you're not in the majority!!!

Jumptrout51 wrote:A lot of you people(53%) voted for:
"HOPE" and "CHANGE".
I DID NOT.
Ahhhh Democracy @ work!!! Isn't America wonderful!!! I'm proud to live in the land of the free and home of the brave!!!

P.S. I know that Republicans hate logical arguments and supporting statistics and information and might even have problems following this logic but just try and keep up...I don't think the new bill should be viewed as either a Republican or Democratic plan since it will try to help all people regardless of political affiliation. In the end all we will see is more people getting aid when they need it. (Now here is where you need to pay close attention because these are FACTS) According to a report by the Congressional Budget Office this bill would save the country $1.3 trillion over the next 20 years, despite costing $940 billion in the next decade. The US is alone among developed nations in not offering its citizens comprehensive health care,and the costs of $2.4 trillion a year works out the highest per capita. So if there is a plan to try and curtail excessive, unwarranted, and wasteful spending on health care then wouldn't the logical move be to support such a plan? I know I know lots of big numbers and ideas but you can go back to your ignorance :)
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

big bend gyrene wrote: Red Yakker, sorry to disappoint but my boat don't float that direction. You won't find me downloading images of half naked men, nor posting them, but to each their own. :beer: :wink:

P.S. -- If your private collection includes any intimate photos of Barney Frank-furter, please keep them to yourself! :smt009
Aw man, I'm sorry. Guess I mis-read you completely. Well, here's something else you may enjoy. I know how you conservatives love Nancy Pelosi. :lol:
Attachments
NANCY_PELOSI.jpg
NANCY_PELOSI.jpg (47.36 KiB) Viewed 2390 times
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
sethwms

Post by sethwms »

RHTFISH wrote:
red_yakker wrote:
Methinks I'm not really surprised that pic of OBOEGO is red-yakkers favorite pinup pic! :roll:

YEAH A PERSONAL ATTACK!!! SWEET! When you ain't got shit to back you up attack the person! ;) Very Republican of you! BE PROUD!
Jeffry50

Post by Jeffry50 »

This sethwms guy's an idiot. Anybody with half a brain knows the CBO's numbers are totally bogus. Also the health care systems in countries with socialized medicine is absolutely terrible. The care you get can't touch the care you get in America. Also anyone at anytime in this country can receive treatment at an emergency room regardless of their ability to pay. You want to do something about health care, open up competition between the insurance companies. Get your facts straight. This bill is about control not health coverage.