Here is who voted on Obamacare

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Here is who voted on Obamacare

Post by Tidedancer »

This is just the list of GA and FL representatives. So now you can make up your mind if this effects your vote in Nov.

FLORIDA

Democrats -- Boyd, Y; Brown, Corrine, Y; Castor, Y; Grayson, Y; Hastings, Y; Klein, Y; Kosmas, Y; Meek, Y; Wasserman Schultz, Y.

Republicans -- Bilirakis, N; Brown-Waite, Ginny, N; Buchanan, N; Crenshaw, N; Diaz-Balart, L., N; Diaz-Balart, M., N; Mack, N; Mica, N; Miller, N; Posey, N; Putnam, N; Rooney, N; Ros-Lehtinen, N; Stearns, N; Young, N.

GEORGIA

Democrats -- Barrow, N; Bishop, Y; Johnson, Y; Lewis, Y; Marshall, N; Scott, Y.

Republicans -- Broun, N; Deal, N; Gingrey, N; Kingston, N; Linder, N; Price, N; Westmoreland, N.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: Here is who voted on Obamacare

Post by wevans »

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

:smt009 :smt010 :smt011 :smt012
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Tidedancer wrote:GEORGIA

Republicans -- Broun, N; Deal, N; Gingrey, N; Kingston, N; Linder, N; Price, N; Westmoreland, N.
Sanford Bishop WAS my rep but I called his office this morning and asked if his reume was up to date. The guy that answered the phone said, "No. Why?" I told him that the job market was tough and it wasn't goning to get any easier being a FORMER member of the House of Representitive. I let him know he might want to reserve a U-Hual truck to bring him and his staff back to GA.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

At least Georgia had a couple Democrats who voted "No". Looks like all of ours caved to the pressure...

- Steve
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

Reel Cowboy wrote:

Sanford Bishop WAS my rep but I called his office this morning and asked if his reume was up to date. The guy that answered the phone said, "No. Why?" I told him that the job market was tough and it wasn't goning to get any easier being a FORMER member of the House of Representitive. I let him know he might want to reserve a U-Hual truck to bring him and his staff back to GA.
Good for you!
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Reel Cowboy wrote:

Ha!!
Team Jolly Mon
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Reel Cowboy wrote:

I called his office last week and told them that as my representative I did not want him to vote for Obamacare. The girl giggled, said thanks and hung up.

They are representatives anymore, they are ruling royalty!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Reel Cowboy wrote:

I called his office last week and told them that as my representative I did not want him to vote for Obamacare. The girl giggled, said thanks and hung up.

They are representatives anymore, they are ruling royalty!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

Atta boy Allen! :thumbup:
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
CHALK-SR

Post by CHALK-SR »

AMEN ON THE QUOTE. LET'S VOTE THEM ALL OUT.
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

red_yakker wrote:Atta boy Allen! :thumbup:
I agree. He's been feeding himself alot of rope over the years....looks like now, he has enough :thumbup: :smt006
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
cowvet

Post by cowvet »

I can understand Bishop's vote due to the people that make up the majority in our district, but I wonder what influences came down on Boyd? Since most ofthe yes votes got something, you think we will ever know if he voted his conviction or was there a sweetner out there? Just heard today, Stupak got $750,000 for an airport in his district, thought he was holding out for the abortion language. Also a Presidential order can not supercede enacted law, so our tax dollars will end up funding abortions.
Drink Milk! Go Fishing!
wjmax64

Post by wjmax64 »

I sent Bishop an email, since I couldn't get through on the phone & told him that "I wished him all the best in his endeavors next year. In the words of Donald Trump....YOU sir are fired. YOU will be replaced in the November elections since you chose to NOT represent the MAJORITY!!!
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

This is my e mail to Allen Boyd in my district in Florida.

You may as well take your golden parachute retirement.
You DO NOT represent your constituents.
November is not soon enough.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?