Moving to Panacea

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

robbankston
Site Sponsor

Moving to Panacea

Post by robbankston »

Howdy folks. Me and the misses are moving to Panacea mid June and I was wondering where if anyone knows where I could pick up some day labor. Just need some strong backs to help me unload. I'd be willing to pay 10 bux an hour and some lunch. I usually just find the closes Home Depot and they are hanging around but wasn't sure if that is the case down that way. Thanks in advance for the advice!
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: Moving to Panacea

Post by wevans »

Ask the folks at Crum's Mini Mall. They know just about every person in Panacea and who you can depend on to do the work :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

Will do. They don't even have to be from Panacea. Ill go pick them up if I need to. As far as Tallahassee I reckon. Thanks.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

Any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Looking fwd to maybe meeting some of you guys once I move down too. :beer: :smt006 :beer:
dbplug
Site Sponsor

Post by dbplug »

I second asking the folks at Crums.
for petes sake
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

dbplug wrote:I second asking the folks at Crums.
:thumbup:
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

Heck, Rob, I ain't all that strong, but I'll lend you a hand. I know a couple of college kids that will work to fish. Just holler.

Fishin' is the mission.
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

Harmsway wrote:Heck, Rob, I ain't all that strong, but I'll lend you a hand. I know a couple of college kids that will work to fish. Just holler.

Fishin' is the mission.
Why don't I pay the college kids while me and you have a few brews? Then we can all go fishing?
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

robbankston wrote:
Harmsway wrote:Heck, Rob, I ain't all that strong, but I'll lend you a hand. I know a couple of college kids that will work to fish. Just holler.

Fishin' is the mission.
Why don't I pay the college kids while me and you have a few brews? Then we can all go fishing?
I like you already, Rob. :mrgreen:

Fishin' is the mission.
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
Scoop Sea
Site Sponsor

Post by Scoop Sea »

Hey Rob: I would contact Pastor Glenn Hamel over at Promiseland Ministries (850) 926-3281, he's got some skilled men over there that do various jobs. It's a charitable mission and donations are accepted.

I live down in Wakulla County myself and will be glad to give you a hand as well.

Welcome to the County.

Chris
"Be Careful Not To Confuse Motion With Progress."
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

Scoop Sea wrote:Hey Rob: I would contact Pastor Glenn Hamel over at Promiseland Ministries (850) 926-3281, he's got some skilled men over there that do various jobs. It's a charitable mission and donations are accepted.

I live down in Wakulla County myself and will be glad to give you a hand as well.

Welcome to the County.

Chris
Thanks man!
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

I sure do appreciate the feedback I have gotten so far. If anybody has any other general information they'd like to share I'd be happy to hear that to. Also my wife is hunting for a job. She's a school teacher, been teaching 8th grade science the past 6 years. She's open to change. If anybody has any leads in anything or advice then it's all welcome and appreciated. We'll be moving mid June. Can't wait to call Mashes my new home!
LiveLine

Post by LiveLine »

Check your pm's
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

LiveLine wrote:Check your pm's
Got it! Thanks!
micci_man

Post by micci_man »

Tallahassee will probably be her best bet finding a job. Have her look at Peoples First if she is interested in a state job https://jobs.myflorida.com/joblist.html ... 4.10000000 Welcome to this part of the coutnry :beer:
Don't major in the minor stuff in life