9 years and a couple knots later

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dbplug
Site Sponsor

9 years and a couple knots later

Post by dbplug »

I always think of this when I start grilling on the 4th of July. Happy 4th to all.
http://www.bigbendfishing.net/phpBB3/vi ... f=4&t=4174

Casey D.
for petes sake
bman

Re: 9 years and a couple knots later

Post by bman »

One of the best posts ever :thumbup:
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
leonreno

Post by leonreno »

So, so funny. It was funny then and still funny now. It would have made y'all $10,000 on Americas Funniest Videos easy if it was on video.
neckmoe

Post by neckmoe »

Hands down one of the best posts ever.....I've passed this on to buddies of from Texas to New England and everyone one of them that has never caught a Cobia claims their up for the fight till they get one. Then they call and relate some form of a story similar but this one has set the bar a my all time favorite Cobia story. Salute to you Capt.... salute3
I don't know when I'm gonna catch my next fish but I know when I do it's gonna be awesome!
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Dbplug, If not for fellow board member Wolfeman using a quick left handed parry move, y'all would be blood-brothers in the "smacked nuticles" fraternity! :lol:
Smacked Nuticles.jpg
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945