Question for the campers on here.

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

homboyfsu

Re: Question for the campers on here.

Post by homboyfsu »

I got a VLite 30 WIKSS that me and my wife have stayed in for 2 months. We are wanting to upgrade to a 5th wheel. We are looking to sell this gem for $27,000. This includes all of your towing gear and your hookups at the camp ground. Will send pictures. Can be seen at HoHum right now. Call me if your are seriously interested (2293274408).
RED ZONE 48

Post by RED ZONE 48 »

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR USED CAMPERS ON HWY 19 FROM THE GA LINE TO I 10 , THRU MONTICELLO THERE MUST BE ABOUT A DOZEN CAMPERS OF DIFFERENT SIZED FOR SALE , THERE ARE 3 JUST ACROSS FORM TRACTOR
SUPPLY ALONE , EVERYTHING FORM SMALL CAMPERS TO 5 TH WHEELS , DON'T KNOW ABOUT PRICES OF CONDITION, SOME LOOK ALMOST NEW . MAY BE SOME GOOD DEALS .
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

What ever we get we need to be 4000# or lighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pirate

Post by Pirate »

One thing for sure. There are plenty of choices!
People that catch a lot of fish fish a lot!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

I started the family tent camping and then the wife wanted something with a bathroom, so I got a pull camper. Then a smaller motorhome and then a bigger motorhome and then my kids got disinterested and I cut the string and sold the motorhome. Now my wife enjoys the hotels. As one who has been in many campsites, get one with the bathroom you like and plan on using it.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
bbb

Post by bbb »

rockyg

Post by rockyg »

MudDucker wrote: As one who has been in many campsites, get one with the bathroom you like and plan on using it.
Good advice. :lol:

Campgound bathroom = :smt009
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
Greenbone
Site Sponsor

Post by Greenbone »

rockyg wrote:
MudDucker wrote: As one who has been in many campsites, get one with the bathroom you like and plan on using it.
Certainly agree with the bathroom comforts
Hopefully I just bought my last RV a few weeks ago
image.jpeg
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Living for seven months in a 23ft trailer with a family of 8 while my dad tried to regroup and keep us alive after retiring (enlisted) from the Air Force pretty much killed the romance of camping for me.

Compared to that...Motel Six rocks.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

GaryDroze wrote:Living for seven months in a 23ft trailer with a family of 8 while my dad tried to regroup and keep us alive after retiring (enlisted) from the Air Force pretty much killed the romance of camping for me.

Compared to that...Motel Six rocks.
So you know what sardines feel like. :)

Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

MudDucker wrote:I started the family tent camping and then the wife wanted something with a bathroom, so I got a pull camper. Then a smaller motorhome and then a bigger motorhome and then my kids got disinterested and I cut the string and sold the motorhome. Now my wife enjoys the hotels. As one who has been in many campsites, get one with the bathroom you like and plan on using it.
. Thanks Mud

Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Greenbone wrote:
rockyg wrote:
Certainly agree with the bathroom comforts
Hopefully I just bought my last RV a few weeks ago
image.jpeg
. Nice but to rich for me.

Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

silverking wrote:Simpler is always better. :wink:
10137732.jpg
My wife and I have talked about doing the same thing in our retirement years. Will go pre-owned for the reasons already mentioned. We'll need to have air conditioning for our four-legged family members, though.
. I'm done with tent camping. A/C and a bed. Love the rest of it but gotta sleep comfortable.

Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Blue spinner wrote:well I have had ever thing from our first 16' to our last 36'
i had a 40' 5th wheel with 3 slide it was too big to pull for fun and weekends use we now have a 34' Motor home
that I do love, the 36' is the one at the river that don't move anymore , it is nice to sleep and use YOUR OWN bed and use you own bathroom
if you are going to run up and down the road ever day you don't want to get too big , My fishing buddy had a Coleman and it held up nice it was a 28'
he now has a 32' with a 3 slide out , if you start with a small one after a few trips you will want to move up in size for some reason everyone dose
next time yall are down stop a go in mine and look it's a 2016 with 3 slides it pulled nice when i had to pull it
. Thanks will do.

Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Redbelly wrote:I want a camper too, but I plan on using the bathroom in it. A state park public bathroom? Why not use the camper bathroom?
. Figure less chance of leak to make last longer.