Merry christmas

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Merry christmas

Post by Blue spinner »

Merry Christmas to all
waiting all to wake up
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Merry christmas

Post by Juan »

MERRY CHRISTMAS !
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
Old Ken

Post by Old Ken »

Merry Christmas
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Georgio and I got out there yesterday, quality fishing. A couple dozen trout to 22" and half a dozen lower-slot reds in the creeks. We did a lot of exploring, a lot of catching, and a TON of laughs.

We even saw the elusive St Marks Flamingo! We were able to idle up, drop the TM, and get within 10-15yrds of it. One of the coolest experiences I've had in our waters.
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Williamsdad

Post by Williamsdad »

First reported sighting I've seen in some time, i thought she left.
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

AFTERNOON ALL, SORRY THAT WE DID NOT GET TO SEND OUT CHRISTMAS GREETINGS THIS YEAR. BOTH OF US ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR, THE FIRST WE DID NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH AT LEAST ONE OF OUR CHILDREN. BABE CAME DOWN WITH A EXTREAM PAIN IN HER CHEST AND I HAD TO FLY HER TO THE ER JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS. AFTER ABOUT A WAIT OF ABOUT 45 MINUTES THE DOC. FINALLY GAVE HER AN EXAM, TURNS OUT SHE HAD GALL BLADER WITH STONES THAT HAD TO COME OUT. THE DOC. REMOVED HER GALL BLADDER AND SAID ALL WENT WELL, SAID SHE WOULD BE O.K. IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, DID NOT HAPPEN, 4 DAYS AFTER THE OPERATION HAD TO RUSH HER BACK TO THE ER WITH HER HAVING REAL BAD PAIN IN THE SAME AREA AS BEFORE THE OPERATION. IN THE MAIN TIME MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER, MARY , WHO IS ALSO A DOCTOR, CAME UP TO BE WITH US. WENT THROUGH ANOTHER LONG DAY IN THE HOSPITAL WITH MANY DOCTORS CHECKING BABE OUT AND THEY SAID TO GO HOME AND MADE SOME APPOINTMENTS FOR MORE EXAMS AFTER NEW YEARS. OTHER THAN HAVING BABIES, THIS IS ONLY THE SECOND TIME BABE HAS BEEN IN A HOSPITAL. ALL PERSONAL WERE ATTENTIVE AND KEPT CHECK ON HER, JUST SEEMED TOME TO TAKE FOREVER TO GET THE EXAMS TAKEN CARE OF. BABE SEEMS TO BE DOING FINE, HAVE SEVERAL EXAMS TO DO AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR.
THIS IS THE FIRST YEAR I CAN REMEMBER THAT I DID NOT GET TO DO ANY FISHING ON CHRISTMAS DAY, ALWAYS HAS BEEN A GREAT DAY FOR CATCHING FISH ALL OF MY LIFE.
IT IS GETTING EXTREAMLY HARD TO DO WHAT I USE TO DO WITHOUT ANY EFFORT, AND FISHING IS ONE OF THEM. I CAN RIDE THE MOWER OVER TO THE POND ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE HOUSE AND FISH FOR A FEW MINUTES BUT FOR ONLY A FEW MINUTES. I DO NOT THINK I CAN MAKE ANOTHER TRIP DOWN TO THE GULF, THAT IS WHAT I GET FOR LIVING TO BE AS OLD AS THE HILLS. GOTTA STAY HOME AND TAKE CARE OF BABE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

Happy New Year, Pa. Sorry Babe has been sick, hope she's better soon. Go out and fish your pond when you can, maybe you can catch dinner. :wink:
Yours in the South