Electrician needed

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Danibeth

Electrician needed

Post by Danibeth »

So here is what I want to do.

I need power run to my detached garage as well as have a 50 amp line run for an rv plug in the front yard. I have to upgrade/update the power coming into the house, new panel and probably other stuff but I don't know what all o ther stuff. I don't know what all NEEDS to be done to get the power out to the garage. I am looking for an electrician taking new clients (not a huge hurry since these aren't absolutely necessary right this moment but has been an issue in calling a few folk) and one who will explain what all needs to be done, why, etc to someone who wants to understand what they are doing and what I am paying for. I also want a good electrician. At this point, I am looking to get quotes and meet electricians to see if they will treat me like a human being instead of "like a girl" too dumb to know anything. As you can imagine, I find that attitude aggravating as hell.

Anyone have a good electrician or company to recommend I call to begin this process?

I really appreciate the help. I am in the Tallahassee area.

Danibeth
rockyg

Re: Electrician needed

Post by rockyg »

Sent you a PM.
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
TOWM

Post by TOWM »

Albritton Electric is who I call. They are taking new clients if you are willing to wait.
Danibeth

Post by Danibeth »

Thanks y'all. I appreciate the responses. Immediate work is not necessary as what I want to do isn't critical at this point so depending on wait time, I can wait.