'Swamp lilies'

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

pastorterry

'Swamp lilies'

Post by pastorterry »

Are the 'swamp lilies' blooming in the ditches yet? The wife and I are making it an annual trip to ride down and see them.
5 Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the Lord his God,
6 Who made heaven and earth, The sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever, Psalms146:5-6 (NKJV)
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: 'Swamp lilies'

Post by Salty Gator »

They are blooming. We saw a bunch coming back from St Marks yesterday. I’m happy to share the exact location of where we saw the most if you need it
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
pastorterry

Post by pastorterry »

Awesome! Thanks for the info. No need to share location. We should be able to find them. Thanks again.
5 Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the Lord his God,
6 Who made heaven and earth, The sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever, Psalms146:5-6 (NKJV)
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Should have no problem finding them at all right now... drove from Monticello area down to the Wakulla area this past weekend and they were about as thick as they get along almost the entire stretch once we hit the flat coastal portion of the drive.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945