ochlocknee kitties

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GoneFishin

ochlocknee kitties

Post by GoneFishin »

Headed down below the dam yesterday to enjoy the great weather and got a few bites to go along with it! sunnys stinkbait was the choice and it workd great whenever the man wasnt tide up to our boat, wich seemed like he was for hours! def ready to have the first fry in a while come this wknd when we get a few more to join em! :beer:

"Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish."
Sea Sea Rider

Re: ochlocknee kitties

Post by Sea Sea Rider »

The man was a pain in the butt yesterday. He checked me twice in an hour and a half. He also waited until I came back to the landing so he could write me up for not having navigation lights. What a terd!
GoneFishin

Post by GoneFishin »

wowwwww! i dont get it! i saw prolly 50 undersize specs kept last week on the lake and i know most of the people fishin prolly didnt even have a license but they dont ever get messed with! i dont understand!? were u fishin the damn in the old ranger or were you down river??
Sea Sea Rider

Post by Sea Sea Rider »

Yes, the Old Ranger. That is my Freshwater Fishing Boat, it just keeps on ticking. Original 75 Boat and Motor. Runs like a top, but no running lights.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Sea Sea Rider wrote:The man was a pain in the butt yesterday. He checked me twice in an hour and a half. He also waited until I came back to the landing so he could write me up for not having navigation lights. What a terd!
No lights? :o
Man up! Get legal(and safe). :smt004
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
GoneFishin

Post by GoneFishin »

ooo ok i gotcha..i was in the little g3 with the dog..we were next to you when he was checking you out..

75 huh? thats sweet..shes been a good one id say!