2/19 lake bradford magic

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

louielakebrad

2/19 lake bradford magic

Post by louielakebrad »

Any day on the water with me luckily turns into a good one wherever i fish( i would like to think its skill but some tell me otherwise). I took the family fishing yesterday for a day of bream and specs on the pontoon boat in lake bradford. I had crickets, worms, minnows, and shiners and had them ready for anything. The lake has been low for some time now but that didnt stop my game plan. Try to get some on the pre to early spawn, and il be damned if we didnt come up on a spec bed right where i found it last year. I took 5 of us to that one spot for the few hours we were on the water and ended up with 25 speckled perch. Need less to say we had a great day on the water. Im suprised they still caught fish after all the hootin and holllerin they were doin over 2 fish. I usually dont fish with live bait because im always off bass fishing. This trip was a good a reminder of how less experienced fishermen can have a lot of fun on the water. If i tried to teach them how to bass fish they might have only caught a few fish if any. All in all a great day of specs on lake brad. If i figure out how to post an image it will be up shortly
The Bass Man
bman

Re: 2/19 lake bradford magic

Post by bman »

Awesome- I hear the specks are really turning on!
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

:thumbup: :thumbup: Good job, and family time on the water.
Yours in the South
skeeter-eater

Post by skeeter-eater »

awesome....
experienced or not....thats fun right there!