specs specs specs

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

louielakebrad

specs specs specs

Post by louielakebrad »

Went fishing in lake bradford yesterday and today and ended up with 50 specs the biggest slab weighing a hefty two pounds, they are on the spawn right now maybe in your lake to. Just gotta know how to find em. if you hit the right spot you can possibly catch up to 20 more in the same place. anyone else finding em like i am?
The Bass Man
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Re: specs specs specs

Post by Tidedancer »

2 Lb. is a big ole speck. Congrats on the great day. When's the fish fry? :P
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

Crappie nuggets :lick:
FF salute1
skeeter-eater

Post by skeeter-eater »

that's music to my ears....glad somebody's gettin em. I know i haven't been...diaper duty has put the brakes on fishin for me lately! i've been itchin to get some specs. i think i might try talquin this weekend. I heard the bite was slow there last weekend, but it should be getting close....heck maybe i need to try lake bradford!
louielakebrad

Post by louielakebrad »

Lake bradford is a hard one to fish, and without a trolling motor is almost impossible to fish unless you know the lake and its secrets.Its hard to fish new lakes but when you do key in on the strikes you get and try to come up with a pattern. AND dont forget to fish it slow. Two things I see that seperates the more experienced anglers from the amateurs is by how fast they fish and how persistent they are. Unless you are very persistent, you will catch no fish at lake bradford. But if you stick it out for the few hours it may take to find them, the rewards will be great
The Bass Man
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

JUST WHERE IS LAKE BRADFORD, I HAVE BEEN ON THAT LAKE SEVERAL YEARS BACK BUT CANT REMEMBER WHERE WE LAUNCHED THE BOAT. WE WENT IN ANOTHER PERSONS BOAT.
PA SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO