Just a little bit wacky

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

louielakebrad

Just a little bit wacky

Post by louielakebrad »

I went fishing yesterday in pursuit of some largemouth and man did i suceed. The first cast of the day i caught a nice 4lb bass . Thats the kinda thing that just gives you so much confidence in the day and especially when it comes on the first cast. I caught 3 more fish on the same brush pile. I kept moving along the bank fishing points and spots that resembled where i caught the first three. When i would catch one there were always a few more close by . In some cases up to 10 fish. this was best day of fishing i think i have ever had since i caught my ten pound bass. I caught all of my fish on a wacky rigged senko. I completely ran out of senkos which basically ended my day.I probaly went through 20 of them suckers. all in all, an absolute great day on the water.
The Bass Man
Chill-N-Grill
Site Sponsor

Re: Just a little bit wacky

Post by Chill-N-Grill »

:thumbup: :thumbup: