A short report from Seminole

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

A short report from Seminole

Post by wevans »

The Bass was hard to come by, but the bream was biting and the cats and softshells kept the jugs jumpin :-D here is a pic of Fridays catch and a short video of the hail storm that the boys took while trapped in the boat house "I came in early enuff to get into the trailer before it hit" :smt004 :beer:

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
FUTCHCAIRO

Re: A short report from Seminole

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

DANG, WEVANS, THAT IS A PILE OF FISH, DID YA GET ANY STRIPPERS? I AM GLAD I DIDN'T HAVE TO CLEAN ALL OF THOSE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Never did troll for strippers PA. That is just ONE DAYS CATCH :o I think the total was over 300 bream, 7 softshells, I think around 20 or so Bass and I have no idea on the cats :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

wevans wrote:Never did troll for strippers PA. That is just ONE DAYS CATCH :o I think the total was over 300 bream, 7 softshells, I think around 20 or so Bass and I have no idea on the cats :beer:

Didn't know you had to troll for strippers. Thought they just collected on stage or around the pole between lap dances. :wink:

Looks like fun either way, Waldo.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

The boys trolled up about a 250 ta 300 pounder :o they finally threw her back around 3:30 in the mornin :lol: :beer:
ragansm1

Post by ragansm1 »

How did you come by the shell crackers? On a bed or just free fishing? What type bait? Going that way this weekend.
wacissaguy

Post by wacissaguy »

Way to go Wevans, looks like a killer trip.Same question tho, I'm a shellcracker lover, were they bedding or what?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

They was on bed, in the pads, caught with wigglers :thumbup: the boys caught all of em, so I can't tell ya other than that :beer: :beer:
itiger

Post by itiger »

wow, softshells. how did you catch them?

any special license needed for them?
Born to fish, forced to work!
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

My nephew made some noodle jugs and set them out for catfish, he caught more softshells than cats though :-D
Nothing special needed in Ga. :thumbup: The laws on them in Fl. are about as easy to keep up with as Grouper :smt012