St Johns River

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

St Johns River

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Headed out Sunday after church to Georgia Boys fish camp. Myself , Daybreak, and two other men from my church headed out first thing Monday morning. Weather was really cool and wind was stiff but we managed to bring back around 200 by Tuesday evening. I had forgot how much work was involved in cleaning two hundred bream!! Had a great time Bro. Paul!! We caught some real good fish with some of them looking like frisbees coming thru the water!! Pics to come! :thumbup:
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
ragansm1

Re: St Johns River

Post by ragansm1 »

Where do you put a boat in the St. Johns? I'm in Madison and have been really wanting to
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

DOWN TOWN PALATKA, BIG NICE CONCRETE RAMP FOR 4. LAST TIME I USED IT WAS FREE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
littlejohn
Site Sponsor

Post by littlejohn »

There are many ramps along the St. Johns, depends on were you want to fish. When I lived there I used the ramp at Green Gove Springs.