Another great morning on the lake

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

micci_man

Another great morning on the lake

Post by micci_man »

I didn't think I'd get Jaden out of bed seeing how her allstar practice didn't get over until 10pm and we didn't get in bed until 11 but she was ready to go at 6am this morning. We started fishing at 6:45 and she had the first fish in the boat at 7. We caught 6 bass total and kept 4 of them. Had several strikes that were misses as well.

The biggest was just a smidg under 6lb. All fish were caught on rapala's. We had a great time to say the least. She even drove the boat in and pulled it out of the water with the truck

Don't major in the minor stuff in life
Hit-n-Miss

Re: Another great morning on the lake

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

That's a big smile there. Good morning with family. :-D
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: Another great morning on the lake

Post by wevans »

Tell that girl she's gettin on my nerves, catchin all them fish whilst I am workin :smt012 she's gonna put the boys ta shame when she getts old enuff ta start dating "in another 10 or so years" :smt005 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”